1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by wamaxim, Jan 1, 2009.

  1. wamaxim

    wamaxim Active Member

    Messages:
    1,215
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Location:
    Vancouver, USA
    I want to take a minute and wish all you characters on this forum a Happy New Year.

    I have spent a ton of hours on this forum enjoying the technical expertise handed out, the good hearted banter, the expressed opinions (even if I personally don't agree with the "wrong" ones)!

    This is without question the best, most active forum I've found to date on a subject I'm interested in.

    Looking forward to an informative new year on XJBIKES and a safe year riding our Maxims and Secas.

    WAMAXIM
     

Share This Page