1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Seca 550 at KFC

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by schmuckaholic, Aug 29, 2010.

  1. schmuckaholic

    schmuckaholic Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,260
    Likes Received:
    42
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    California
    Driving down to work on Friday, I stopped in somewhere, and thought I saw something familiar as I pulled in the parking lot. Got out, went back to look, and sure enough; a Seca 550.

    Got to chatting with the man, and he mentioned that he lurks here, but couldn't remember his username offhand. He also mentioned that he had a broken torsion spring on his clutch, making shifting a wee bit difficult.

    If you're reading this, I emailed Chacal and he has the spring. It'll cost you a whopping $2.95 plus shipping. Send him an email at "info@xj4ever.com" and ask for part number HCP3208.
     

Share This Page