1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

New Profile Posts

1. John Roberts
    John Roberts Stumplifter
    any idea where I can get four needle and seats plus float bowl gaskets for Mikuni BS35 carbs for my 83 XJ900 Seca?
  2. robbie900
    robbie900
    I am in Virginia
  3. hogfiddles
    hogfiddles robbie900
    Where in the USA?
  4. hogfiddles
    hogfiddles
    Kegan, your fusebox is right on top of your airbox cover
    1. Kegan ryder
      Kegan ryder
      ik where the box is, i need to know how to replace it and where it leads to
      Mar 10, 2021
  5. onechance151
    onechance151 SnoSheriff
    Is there anyone able to help me find a petcock for a 1982 xj650 Seca. From Saskatchewan. Thanks
    1. Simmy
      Simmy
      I have one (or 2) you can have but it will require rebuilding. If you have one now which leaks just order the rebuild kit from XJ4ever.
      Mar 11, 2021
  6. nablats
    nablats RobbieRobot
    Hi Robbie - I live near whitby - are you still messing with xj`s? I am building a 81 xj650
  7. Carlie L Gebert
    Carlie L Gebert bigfitz52
    9 digit vin on an old yamaha250cc trail bike is 450-007858 please can someone give me any more info on what this bike is?
    It also says 1000cc oil and made in japan on it if that helps
  8. hogfiddles
    hogfiddles
    Ryan, consider looking for a 750 Maxim tank......it’s a bolt-on drop-in upgrade
  9. HHB
    HHB hogfiddles
    Hello, I was told by toomanybikes to check with you to see if you had a left hand, front turn signal lens for an '82 Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo. I'm new to the forum and don't know if I'm going about this in the right way, so excuse me if I am. Thank you very much and a very good 2021 to you and yours!---HHB
    1. XJ550H
      XJ550H
      lens is still available from dealership and online parts suppliers of oem products LENS, FLASHER
      5G2-83312-00-00 10$
      Dec 27, 2020
  10. craig187
    craig187 SnoSheriff
    Starter Motor does spin counter clock wise
  11. craig187
    craig187 CaptainMidnight85
    Hi, Changed the brushes on my starter motor ,I bench tested it and the rotation is clockwise is that correct ?
    XJ 750
  12. craig187
    craig187 SnoSheriff
    Hi, Changed the brushes on my starter motor ,I bench tested it and the rotation is clockwise is that correct ?
    XJ 750
  13. Blackbird
    Blackbird SnoSheriff
    Hi, this site has always been very slow for me to the point it is almost useless. Any idea as to why?
    Thanks
    1. Simmy
      Simmy
      post what ever you need discussed in the Technical Forum.
      you will be answered immediately.
      Nov 24, 2020
  14. Marchy
    Marchy SnoSheriff
    Hello sir I’m in Calgary your services will be a plenty full

Currently looking for a fuel sensor for 84 xj750rl
  15. Marchy
    Marchy May_J_Aaron
    Hey Josh.....working on a couple bike’s atm both will require speedos/tach as I’m with you that yes they great bikes but artistry counts for a lot....I saw you went with acewell still happy with it? ......
  16. Yammaat
    Yammaat
    Going sloww.. in a hurry
  17. hogfiddles
    hogfiddles
    Rick, just make a post in the for sale section
  18. RickCoMatic
    RickCoMatic bigfitz52
    Dear Mr. bigfitz52: Please let the 750 Maxim owners know Mr. Massey has a large crate: Fenders, FootPeg Mounts, Tail Light section & Headlamp Bucket and some orig inal Midnight Badges.... Painted BMW TechnoViolet Metalflake ... for: 19 83 Yamaha XJ750 Maxim -- $85 USD+freight (Or B.O.+freight fm 01821) richardemassey@gmail.com
  19. Joshy
    Joshy Isaacson06
    I’d love to chat to more in detail about your turbo conversion. Ive already got an successful efi setup.

My number is +——————our welcome to WhatsApp me if you would like to have a chat?
  20. hogfiddles