1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale 82 Seca 750 barn find.$1450

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Richard Elbon, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Richard Elbon

Richard Elbon Active Member

Found in a horse barn in Oregon 14,9xx miles. Sitting since late 80s.I got it and cleaned it up, valves adjusted by previous owner at 14,900,EBC brake pads,all fluids changed. Beautiful body and paint.Perfect seat. Unusually nice stock exhaust,original airbox with KN filter. Good tires. Will need new battery,this one I tried to recover with new acid and slow charge but it won’t hold.Nothing modified.$1450

Attached Files:

750MaximSeattle likes this.
  2. Richard Elbon

Sold today.

3. 750MaximSeattle

750MaximSeattle Active Member

That was quick! Nice looking bike!

4. Timbox

Timbox Well-Known Member

That is a great looking bike for a barn find. Been sitting in a climate controlled stall inside a barn sense the 80's. JK.... Glad you sold it that quick and you got what you wanted out of her.

5. Richard Elbon

Yea,it needed the basic wake up after sitting so long which I don’t mind doing. It has under 15,000 miles still. Unbelievable how many bikes there are are around the Northwest with low miles but not running and parked in a barn or left at the side of the house. I’ve done a bunch of these over the last couple years. Still fun but I have 3 classic cars needing my time now.

750MaximSeattle likes this.
  6. Richard Elbon

If anyone happens to see this today’s Portland Oregon Craigslist has a Seca 900 for sale. Because of posting rules I can reasonably only reply to my own ad so when I find good deals to pass on I can’t do it