1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

quarantine thoughts

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Polock, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50gary

50gary Active Member

Owkay, sheck this out. 1981 novel by Dean Koontz, page 312 I hope this copies. There are two more pages I'll try to get them up as well, it get better.
    Cheers, 50gary
    [​IMG]

2. 50gary

50gary Active Member

[​IMG]Looks like a blueprint to me? Cheers, 50gary

3. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

The Independent

A 1981 novel by horror writer Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus outbreak, it has been claimed.

Buried in the book The Eyes of Darkness, which revolves around a grieving mother investigating the mysterious circumstances of her son’s death, is a peculiar reference to a killer virus known as “Wuhan-400”, the name of the city where the coronavirus originated.

The excerpt features a character discussing biological warfare, calling the virus “the perfect weapon”.

Have not read the page but it is in the press.

4. 50gary

50gary Active Member

Franz, can you see my last two posts? They're the pages from the book, I can see them, are they not showing up?
    Cheers, 50gary

5. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

I can see the posts but not the pages.

6. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD.....invented the version of modern e-mail (outside of the DAPRA system) at age 14, so obviously he's a know-nothing quack in any and all fields of his expertise. Make sure you don't watch this:

Executive Summary:

"This is essentially a recipie for hurting people, not really supporting them, but all brought to you under the rubric...of the media (repeating) "social distancing, social distancing, flatten-the-curve", and this is the sort of non-sensical science that Fauci is expounding and it's what needs to be exposed. And what we really need to talk about, if we really care about public health, is building up people's immune system. But that's not what Fauci & Company are concerned about----their model is "Big Ag" ---- which is dirty air, dirty water, dirty food ---- they want people to consume food that's not healthy for them, and then the solution is vaccine mandates......"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  7. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

HIV is responsible for AIDS. There is a book called Inventing the Aids Virus l heard about.

Inventing the AIDS Virus is a 1996 book by molecular biologist Peter Duesberg, in which the author argues that HIV does not cause AIDS. Fauci argues the opposite makes sense if he is making money from the pharmaceutical companies.

8. chacal

Quick: spot the huge differences:

Good Intentions: How Big Business And the Medical Establishment Are Corrupting the Fight Against AIDS Hardcover – October 1, 1990
    https://www.amazon.com/Good-Intentions-Business-Establishment-Corrupting/dp/0871133857

Business Week writer Nussbaum blames the failure to find a drug effective against AIDS on an unholy alliance forged among the National Institutes of Health, the FDA, elite biomedical centers and the big drug companies. AZT, the toxic, immunosuppressive anti-AIDS drug developed by Burroughs Wellcome, probably offers only short-term, transitory benefits to some patients, he charges.

Poor Dr. F, everyone has been unfairly pot-shotting at him since at least the mid-1980's...…...

9. 50gary

50gary Active Member

chit, both pages from the book show up on my screen
    Cheers, 50gary

10. ManBot13

ManBot13 Well-Known Member

An interesting guy no doubt, but consider how controversial his EMAIL statements were that they were retracted.He's also run for office, but hey I'm sure he's not political at all.

And consider this, his alma mater sent everyone home in early March. Lot of smart people at that school and they sent them ALL home to social distance. But I'm sure they're all liberal hacks now.

Funny how you blame Fauci, but the guy who keeps bringing him to the podium? The one who had the power to surround himself with experts? Everyone else is a political hack, scientists, doctors, nurses. But a carnival barker who clearly is out of his element? He's the victim! Big liberal conspiracy!

The virus is natural, nature doesn't care about humanity, nature isn't moral. Social distancing is the only way for humanity to overcome this right now.

11. chacal

They weren't retracted by him, nor was his US Copyright, nor did Westinghouse retract his National Science Achievements Award, nor, if I recall correctly----and please, help me out here if I'm wrong--- did Time magazine retract their 1978 issue with him on the cover as "The Man Who Invented Email".

But yeah, there has been some controversy.

True enough. Unlike Dr. Fauci:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/03/20/fauci-love-letters-to-hillary-clinton-surfaces

Key Quotes: (these are all in regards to Hillary Clinton): “rarely does a speech bring me to tears”....“please tell her I love her more than ever”.... “please tell her that we all love her”… etc.

Breaking News: colleges are overwhelmingly "liberal" (economically-speaking, which is really the only type of language that most people speak), they just loves them all that government cheese (money) that funds student debt which then gets directly funneled into the colleges as "tuition" which then allows college administrators, teachers, janitors, yard maintenance workers, etc. to have nice jobs, huge salaries, mucho "status", and all the other perks that result from a good, hard, 50-year long suck on the government teat.

Agree. Trump is a moron for doing/allowing this. Or perhaps he's dealing best he can with the hand that he's been dealt...……

Says who? Hate to be the one to break this to you, but the jury's still out on that. Hard to explain those HIV-gene segments (4 of them) found in the COVID genome. CRISPR technology makes that type of gene-editing ridiculously simple, a bright high-school student could do it in the comfort of his living room.

This is true.

"Moral" is undefined, but, in the common usage and understanding of the word, I'd agree. Of course, people who deceive, swindle, and who seek to profit over such actions aren't as pure as the driven snow, either.

Oh for sure...…...let's fall back on ignoring the data and historical experience. That's how "science" should always be done. At least most people have given up their drumbeat rallying cry of "Let's Wait for the Magic Vaccine!" to deliver us from this evil...…...or are people still clinging to that fairy-tale, too? But don't worry, once the media has to come clean on the reality of the situation, they'll give up on the "Magic Social-Distancing" placebo, too.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  12. 50gary

50gary Active Member

Chacal, I get lost in your site, I need a spin-on oil filter adaptor, 1982 750 Maxim. BTW I'm with you 110% on this topic.
    Cheers, 50gary

13. chacal

Hi Gary, thanks, and I just sent you a PM thru the website messaging system on the spin-on kits.

I see in the latest lie-fest that Nurse Ratched just admitted that their "well-researched" models have been way off and "how could we have known" (lie #1), and that the vast majority (like 50%+) of deaths are due to people in nursing homes (how could they have known about that before, either, right?), and wants to "thank the American peasant" (whoops, I meant "people") for so quickly and willingly changing their behavior, submitting to the loss of their lives, their freedoms, and a good part of their futures due to the fear-mongering that she and Fraudci have been projectile-spewing for the last 2+ months (the "social-distancing" lie), and that she hopes that the serfs (I mean "citizens") will continue to have faith in her elite, profit-seeking directives (whoops, I meant "their skilled and courageous recommendations") to remain forever subservient to the likes of people of her ilk.

These people are disgusting; what is needed is a Grand Reckoning (I'm not holding my breath, though) so that this type of feces......along with the same crap that is primarily responsible for the spread of the virus.....can be finally and fully flushed down the crapper of history and be decomposed by the same type of bacteria that breaks down and destroys all such types of sewage:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/07/new-research-wastewater-community-spread-covid-19

14. chacal

Is it too early to dispense with the whole "my dog ate a bat at the Wuhan wet market" nonsense, or should we give it a few more 24/7/365 blasts on the idiot box?

Note: none of this is interesting, so don't bother reading it:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502
    Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate: The creation of a chimeric SARS-like virus has scientists discussing the risks of gain-of-function research.

"Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9, 2015) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine.

The results demonstrate the ability of the SHC014 surface protein to bind and infect human cells, validating concerns that this virus—or other coronaviruses found in bat species—may be capable of making the leap to people without first evolving in an intermediate host, Nature reported.

In October 2013, the US government put a stop to all federal funding for gain-of-function studies, with particular concern rising about influenza, SARS, and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)…...but Baric’s study on the SHC014-chimeric coronavirus began before the moratorium was announced, and NIH allowed it to proceed during a review process, which eventually led to the conclusion that the work did not fall under the new restrictions.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985
    Abstract:
    The emergence of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)-CoV underscores the threat of cross-species transmission events leading to outbreaks in humans. Here we examine the disease potential of a SARS-like virus, SHC014-CoV, which is currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations.

In the version of this article initially published online (above), the authors omitted to acknowledge a funding source, USAID-EPT-PREDICT funding from EcoHealth Alliance.

-----

Let's see, NIH, where does that fit into this puzzle? NIH, NIH, NIH...…...where have I heard those letters before?

-----

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...eckless-western-claims-virus-originated-wuhan

The Chinese are now basically admitting that this was a bio-weapon that’s been released. They are also stating that the research at the Wuhan lab was funded at least in part by our own NIH. Well, that’s Dr. Fauci!. Maybe someone should be asking this National Treasure and Handsome, Heroic, Talented, Selfless-Servant of the Public some pointed questions? No doubt CNN and Fox and ABC and CBS and NPR and the NYT and Newsweek and People Magazine and all the rest of them will be right on it..... (warning: betting odds are not in your favor on this).

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  15. chacal

16. chacal

Didn't someone mention B-A-C-O-N ! earlier?

Better stock up now...………:

https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...indefinetly-amid-covid-19-outbreak/2978385001

Under pressure from the Sioux Falls mayor and South Dakota governor, Smithfield Foods is indefinitely shutting their hog kill facility.

My question is, what do they plan to do with the 19,000 head of 285 pound hogs they normally kill in a day? Let that sink in for a moment.

My brother in law was head of sales ($1 billion annually) at that plant for 10 years. I'm from the area and have known a lot of people who have worked there. I've been inside the plant. Before retirement a year ago, I made loans to farmers who raise hogs supplied to that plant.

Talk about screwing up the food supply chain.

For those of you unaware, those hogs come out of confinement barns that are designed to hold exactly 2,400 head at shipping weight of 285 pounds. The barns are emptied on a strict schedule as, at market weight, the hogs don't have a lot of room left. After shipping, the barn owner has 48-72 hours to disinfect the inside of the barn with power washers. Then, another 2,400 head of feeder pigs at approximately 30-40 pounds come in.

The feeder pigs come from a confinement grower barn much like the confinement finishing barn they are put in.

The confinement grower barn is supplied with newly weaned "iso-wean" piglets that come from the confinement gestation/farrowing barn.

All of those hogs are NOT being raised in a muddy farmyard like most people envision. They are born and raised in surgically clean, climate controlled barns and fed a scientifically prepared feed ration.

This is tightly controlled, precisely scheduled, just-in-time industrial agriculture. There is absolutely NOWHERE to put those 19,000 head of hogs not being killed each day. My best guess is that those hogs are being rerouted to some other plants that are not operating at capacity and have not been shut down.

My contacts have told me for years that the biggest problems that the plants have is keeping enough labor.

And that, folks, is why our current immigration laws will not be changed anytime soon.

------

P.S. It's not just bacon, either. I've got an idea, let's double-down on Magic Social Distancing and really ramp up the slaughter, since we weren't able to get 'em with the vents, we'll just starve them out:

One dairy farmer helps explain:

"Are we dumping milk because of greed or low demand.... no. It’s the supply chain, there are only so many jug filling machines, all were running 24/7 before this cluster you-know-what.

Now demand for jug milk has almost doubled. However, restaurant demand is almost gone; NO ONE is eating out.

Restaurant milk is distributed in 2.5 gal bags or pint chugs; further, almost 75 percent of milk is processed into hard products in this country---cheese and butter. Mozzarella is almost a third of total cheese production; how’s pizza sales going right now??

A bit of history – Years ago (40+) every town had a bottler, they ran one shift a day, could ramp up production easily. Now with all the corporate takeovers (wall street over main street) we are left with regional “high efficiency” milk plants that run jug lines 24/7 before this mess, no excess capacity.

Jug machines cost millions and are MADE IN CHINA. Only so many jugs can be blown at a jug plant. We farmers don’t make the jugs, damn hard to ramp up production.

I’m a dairy farmer, believe me NO dairyman likes dumping milk; and so far there is NO guarantee they will get paid. Milk must be processed within 48 hours of production and 24 hours of receipt in the plant or it goes bad. Same with making it into cheese and butter, and neither stores well for long.

The same supply line problems exists where restaurants are supplied with bulk 1 pound blocks of butter or single-serve packs or pats; and cheese is sold in 10 to 20 pound bags (think shredded Mozzarella for pizza). Furthermore, it is not legal for this end of the supply chain to sell direct to consumers in most states.

Take cheddar cheese for instance; it goes from mild to sharp to crap in storage. Butter, frozen, only stores for so long and then must be slowly thawed and processed into other uses as it gets “strong”. At Organic Valley we cook it down into butter oil or ghee for cooking.

We are headed for the same problem with canned veggies. The vast majority of produce comes off and is processed in season; canned or frozen. The supply is already in cans for the season; restaurants use gallon cans or bulk bags of frozen produce.

At some point we will run out of consumer sized cans in stock because home-size sales are up (40%+) and restaurant sales are almost nonexistent. Fresh produce out of U.S. season comes from Mexico (different climate). I’m talking sweet corn, green beans, peas, tomatoes, all veggies are seasonal in the USA. Fresh, out-of-season, row crops are imported. (There are exceptions, like hydroponic grown, but that's a small amount of total).

Someone mentioned “time to raid all those bins of corn”. Those bins on the farm contain yellow corn (cattle feed) and is totally unfit for human consumption, now or at harvest.

Eggs? Same problem. Bakeries and restaurants of any size use Pullman egg cases, 30 dozen at a pop, 30 eggs to a flat, 12 flats to a case. There are only so many 1-dozen egg cartons available and only so many packing machines.

Industrial bakeries and processors of packaged food buy bulk liquid eggs, no carton at all. Also in many states it is illegal to sell this supply-chain directly to consumers.

On your standard buffet of any size, do you really think they boil eggs and peel them? They come in a bag, boiled and diced; those nice uniform slices of boiled egg you see on your salad, a lot of them come in tubes boiled and extruded at the same time, just unwrap and slice. Your scrambled eggs come in a homogenized bag on most buffets.

This is a warning: the same problems exist in all supply chains.

The supply chain is farked."

David Osterloh,
    61-year-old dairy farmer

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  17. ManBot13

ManBot13 Well-Known Member

Yeah you have to message chacal directly and he gives you all the options. You may cheaper parts elsewhere, but he gets you every oring and screw you could possibly need that fits exactly your bike. I remember it seeming a bit unorthodox at first but he always comes through.

As for Dr Ayyadurai, either you believe in knowledge gained in institutions of higher learning or you don't. You can't just use MIT as a deference to authority, it's offensive. I can admit that someone who gets 4 degrees from MIT is smart because you have to be. Still doesn't mean he's right about this or anti-vaxxing. And if he's gunning for Fauci's position tweeting at the president, not even your God will be able to help us.

As for the man losing it behind the podium, he's been given everything in his hand and been president for 3 years. It's time for him to take some responsibility. Where's your concern for constitution when he's claiming his "authority is total?"

For your sake and the sake of your community, I hope you can see reality for what it is. A lot of people depend on you here and I'm sure at home. For their sake I hope you don't get sick because you believe a bunch of conspiracy theories.

18. Stumplifter

Stumplifter Well-Known Member

Jeepers!
    A guy goes awol for a few months and the world is turned upside down....

I read the first few pages and then my eyes glossed over. Gonna drop my .02 and then crawl back under my rock.

Don’t care who your source is “they” decide what you will see/hear and then “they” spin it either to the left or the right. I have stopped watching the “news” and massively censor what I view on any media outlet. We are living in an Orwellian nightmare, my wife and I may get divorced over it. The propaganda machines are spewing Newspeak at a level that should be intolerable but everyone gobbles it up and takes a side. Then like the Martians Are Due on Maple Street we all start attacking each other. Social distancing indeed, I need to get away from ALL of you f-kers.

My thoughts? Amazon.com started this in cahoots with Chewy.com.

Seriously, “the meek shall inherit the earth” means what we are seeing, the ends of days are near. The Meek are the tiny viruses and bacteria that Mother Nature is going to keep lobbing at us until her ‘white blood cells’ kill the plague that has infested, raped and polluted her. Homo Sapiens, the worst blight ever. May not be in our lifetime but she will win.

To my fellow ‘Muricans’, left wing, right wing.... it don’t matter it is the same f’n bird and it is obviously putrid. Don’t bite into it. We are all screwed. Keep your head down and stay in your lane and pray for a quick and painless death.

<\crawlsbackunderrock>

Franz likes this.
  19. Franz

Franz Well-Known Member

Yes Stumplifter chaos. 'If you want a vision of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever' George Orwell 1984. Now this latest crisis. It's an asylum in space. We are all doomed it's just a matter of time. Yes nature will win and with global warming and the pathogens trapped in the ice the the future looks bleak.

Stumplifter likes this.
  20. Bushy

Bushy Active Member

From over here in Australia where we are doing very well comparitively ( with a much smaller population) .. a little off topic but not too far.. it has always amazed me how such a person as Trump got voted in, in the first place. He is such a conceited fool with money and bluster enough to buy the presidency in effect. He looks more foolish daily. Hey you were all going to be back in church for easter weren't you.
    Whether this virus is man made or not it does not need to spread further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.