1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

xj750 unobtanium

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Deathmetaldan, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Deathmetaldan

Deathmetaldan Member

I have some parts from an 82 xj 750 for sale and some parts from an 80 xs1100.... I also have some 92 gsxr parts if anybody is interested. I will be getting pics later, this is just a "heads up"

XJ:
    Both side covers, both have the maxim badge on them. 45 dollars each plus 10 dollars shipping

guage cluster, it looks like somebody tried to get creative and cut out the old tach and put in one of their own... you could still use the housing i guess. 40 dollars plus 10 shipping

Intake cover, plastic is good... no cracks fasteners are included. 20 dollars plus 10 shipping.

carb boots, i beleives these are the carb to air box boots. They are very hard but have cracks. Some petroleum jelly should solve the hardness issue. 30 for all four plus 10 shipping

oil filter and spark plugs. Both together. Fram filter and ngk plugs. 20 plus 10 shipping

I have some other plastic parts that i will have to take pictures of because i am unsure as to what they are. I also have some headlight parts for sale.

xs11SG
    Both side covers, does not have badges, not painted a factory color 40 each plus 10 shipping.

Both petcocks, both move but one leaks. The chrome around the selector knob has blue paint on it. 30 for both plus 10 shipping

92 GSXR
    Complete upper fairing, good for croth rocket projects, comes with everything as seen, has some rash on the left side. 80 bucks plus ALOT of shipping
    [​IMG]

right and left side fairings plus chin spoiler that connects them. Left side has some rash but is easily repairable. 100 dollars plus alot of shipping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

like i said... i have some more xj parts, will have pics soon. If you are interested pm me on this site. Some prices are negotiable within reason. Will consider trades. Personal checks and money orders only. I am in the united states and i will only ship within the united states unless you make it worth my while to do otherwise.

2. Deathmetaldan

Deathmetaldan Member

i would also like to add that this is first come first serve. the only way you are going to get a part i already made a deal on is with more money (assuming payment hasnt already been sent)

3. Deathmetaldan

Deathmetaldan Member

i rethought some of my prices... i think i was asking to much for the side covers and such. I am open to any and all offers though. Still working on pics atm.

4. beanflicker_98

beanflicker_98 Member

What are you looking to get for the gsxr belly piece?Do you think they fit a 86.

5. Deathmetaldan

Deathmetaldan Member

i have the side fairings listed at 100 plus shipping. They can fit an 86 with some modification but would look dumb without the upper imo. Its not going to be a direct bolt on.

6. mlipert83

mlipert83 Member

PM sent for the side covers...

7. Deathmetaldan

Deathmetaldan Member

payment pending on right side cover

8. Deathmetaldan

Deathmetaldan Member

right side cover is sold