1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Took the bike out for the first time in 5 months

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Pandru, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Pandru

Pandru Member

Took the max out for a 30 minute cruise and man i've forgotten how much fun these bikes are. The snow was off the roads and most were dry, although not sand free so I was pretty cautious as to where i rode, but nevertheless I was very happy to fire it up and ride.

2. PainterD

PainterD Active Member

I am up here in St. Cloud and it's pretty clear, but the driveway is a skating rink.
    I noticed the Harley dealer next door had a few bikes leaving, but I think that was just the mechanic doing test rides after he worked on them. There's been a few go by out on the highway in the past few days, but it looks like the weather is going back to winter for the rest of the week.
    I guess the next warm spell will get me outa the shop for a ride on one of mine hopefully. Keeping my finners crossed.

3. Pandru

Pandru Member

Yeah, I saw the weather and it looks like we have some more snow/cold weather coming :( , i'm ready for spring and so is the maxim, can't wait to ride in the nice weather.

4. PainterD

PainterD Active Member

Pandru,
    Where are you located? You should keep an eye on the forum for some of our summer rides. There's a hand full of riders I met with last summer from down around the cities that I rode with. Let's get together this summer. We keep the group small, just the way I like it. Your welcome to join us. >PD<

5. Pandru

Pandru Member

I'm located in Minnetonka. I would surely be down to get together and cruise, sounds like a great time.