1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. chopper716

chopper716 Member

Ordered my TCI box on Sunday, just got it in the mail. Thanks!

2. shawn1978

shawn1978 New Member

Re: XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODEL

Chacal do you know were i can get an 1982 xj750 maxim speedo.. And the cable?? And by the the way thank you very much for the jets,You are the man

3. SLKid

SLKid Active Member

Dont know how he does it. From GA to VA in a day and a half. I get what I need in an awesome time. Even for an impatient man like myself! Thanks Chacal!

4. shawn1978

shawn1978 New Member

I will continue to order from Chacal

5. chopper716

chopper716 Member

Got my tci box yesterday, connected everything turn the key and push the button. All i hear is "click". Do what Chacal said and shorted the two connections on the back of the starter relay and it turns over. Think I need a new sylanoid now. Whish I would have known when I ordered the box :lol:

Chacal I'll be ordering the Sylanoid tomorrow, I get paid tomorrow.

6. bluepotpie

bluepotpie Member

the man's filled probably 5 or so good sized orders for me (more hundreds than i care to count, lol) and has ALWAYS been a pleasure to do business with. some of the fastest shipping and best communication (hard to come by these days) i've ever experienced in a business transaction. He seriously knows his sh*t too. Great prices also.

If he don't have it, you don't need it. and if you find it cheaper, i'm sure you'll suffer in the quality of your part.

lets all raise a glass to our parts guy, len! :-D

7. ethanch

ethanch Member

I will keep buying my parts from chacal. In fact I just did!!! he is very willing to give (GOOD) advice and his shipping is very fast.

8. XJ700VET

XJ700VET Member

:D Chacal is GREAT! :D I just got all my parts today (before 12:00) All proper. All correct. Again 2 days from coast to coast Atlanta to Portland never ceases to amaze me. Thanks Len for such great service. I will continue to get my parts from you. Your ability to scrounge the un-scroungable has won you a place in the pantheon of the great XJ saints!

Many Thanks Again
    Ken

9. chopper716

chopper716 Member

Do you carry the "can" type of oil filter conversion kits?

10. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Hey guys, thanks so much, and appreciate you bearing with me thru the long period of "blackout" earlier this week!

Chopper, just sent you an e-mail.

Ken, don't drop that piston!!

Shawn, no help on a speedo, but should have the cable....drop me a PM or e-mail.

11. XJ700VET

XJ700VET Member

I'm on my way to the post office now to get the new rings fitted at Total Seal. Gotta get them back befor I go nuts! The bike has been down way too long. Thanks again for the parts!

Ciao fer now
    Ken

12. shawn1978

shawn1978 New Member

Chacal i put the new jets in,Well before i did that i used one of my long magnets and put it into the gas tank and i was pulling out so much rust parts and i had a cup full and gas was brown...But after it was said and done new gas all the rust gone new gas line in new filter new spark plugs..Man she has never ran that hard before almost dumped her last night she has so much more power now..the old jets were so bad let along they were wrong,bottom jets were 20s and 120s and 60s and 90 they should have been all 40s..And the tops were 40s 90s 60s and 225s way wrong..The guy before me had no clue what he was doing,Thank you Chacal for getting me the right jets,She runs so smooth...Ohh yeah i just changed the oil but after running the bike the little glass were the oil level should be turns white?? and the oil is not at the correct level anymore?? Should i keep adding more?? And is there a second drain for the oil any were on the bike xj 750 1982 maxim

13. Phazer

Phazer New Member

Another happy customer here recommending Chacal's Fast, Friendly, Knowledgable service.
    Thanks Len!

14. ethanch

ethanch Member

Another great job by chacal, I ordered my parts on Tues. evening and they were here Fri. morning. Georgia to Washington State, in my book that is great service!!!! I will keep ordering parts from him because of his great service, communication and prices.

15. chacal

Thanks guys!

16. Luke

Luke New Member

I got my parts (full set of pilot/main jets) for my XJ750. I ordered, and 3 days later I had them in the bike. The parts went right in, and I noticed an IMMEDIATE IMPROVEMENT in the way the bike ran. The bike always had decent power, but when I removed the airbox and installed new mufflers, the low end power and idle was terrible. I still don't know if my A/F ratio is "optimal" , I just ordered the biggest jets I could. If my plugs start looking "wet", I will just order some more from Mr. Chacal. His prices as more than fair, (don't even bother with a dealer, all they want to do is sell you a new bike) and he sends them out right away. So again, if you switched to bigger/less restrictive exhaust, and/or ditched the factory airbox, YOU NEED TO RE-JET! I used 134 mains and 43 pilots, and the bike seems faster than it ever was, still gotta run it for a while and see. Thanks again Chacal...first class parts/service, I will definitely be coming back.

17. chopper716

chopper716 Member

Ordered some parts Friday afternoon and got them Yesterday! Damn you're good Chacal. Thanks

18. RiderXJ

RiderXJ Member

I'm looking for a Front Master Cylinder for a 82 1100 maxim with the fluid level sensor brake switch and lever.
    Thanks
    Rob
    81 XJ650
    82 XJ1100 (a work in progress)

19. dmschuler

dmschuler Member

Ordered shims, brakes pads & shoes, a cable, some tools, carb rebuild kits, and several items. Placed the order on Sunday evening, had the order Wednesday afternoon.

Fast shipping, excellent communications, and items were securely packaged!

Thanks Chacal!

20. chacal

Thanks guys!

Rider, sorry, no help on that 1100 master cylinder.....tough to find the correct one with the fluid sensor.