1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

I want signals and head lights

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by yrnomad, Jul 1, 2009.

1. yrnomad

yrnomad New Member

I have an '82 750 Seca
    I need to replace the front signals (rectangular with black body). Don't really need the lenses, or the lamp socket, just the black back piece that slides on the post of the fairing. This is where mine is busted... thanks to a P.O.
    I'm also somewhat interested in a rectangular headlight, to use while my fairing is being worked on.
    Thanks
    Ron
    (Portlland, Oregon area)

2. Ltdave

Ltdave Member

as far east as you can get in michigan 43.027407,
    ive got a set you can have cheap. they are complete though, im dont really want to strip them all apart for you, im lazy...

the only bad thing is that they are broken where the bolt goes. they stay in place and they work, they just dont 'lock down'...

it will take me a little while to get to them if youre interested, cause A) im on vacation and B) theyre on the bike at my buddys house...

d

3. yrnomad

yrnomad New Member

Ltdave,
    I wanted to get something shipped out by today, so I guess I'll just do retail. I want to get it back on the road.
    Thanks for the reply though.

4. jegbuddy

jegbuddy New Member

I have that stuff and am only 5 hours away.. PM me

5. yrnomad

yrnomad New Member

Jegbuddy
    I PM'd you, but I'm never sure if they go through... I've got 4 messages from the last month or two sitting in my "outbox" and they don't seem to move to the "sentbox". If you don't see it by tomorrow PM me with your phone#
    Ron