1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

550 sprocket trade

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chadly89, Apr 23, 2009.

1. chadly89

chadly89 Member

my 550 is geared for the highway with a 41 tooth sprocket, i am looking to trade for a 45 or 46 tooth sprocket (stock) if anyone is interested in a trade let me know

2. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Check my response to your other post it ain't a straight swap...

3. FastMaxim82

FastMaxim82 Member

i kinda thought 44,45,46 are the rear sprocket counts. with 45 stock and then one up and one down.

4. darode

darode New Member

I know it has been along time since you posted this but I want to replace my stock 45 tooth sprocket with a highway ( 41? ) sprocket. I am very small (120 lbs.) and would like lower rpms when putting around town. Do you still have the other. Did you find a place to purchase the one you wanted? Did they also have the 41 tooth? thanks for any help in this matter. Anybody know where I can get a highway sprocket for a reasonable price? Thanks, David

5. cycletest

cycletest New Member

I just purchased a 40 tooth for like $60. and took a guess at the performance and added one tooth to the front. Won't be riding until spring. Anyone want to comment on what i can expect for performance?

Attached Files: