1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

old honda site

Discussion in 'Other Motorcycles' started by Polock, Sep 9, 2010.

  1. Polock

    Polock Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    9,751
    Likes Received:
    2,101
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Beaver Falls, PA
  2. schooter

    schooter Active Member

    Messages:
    3,048
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Elkton, Michigan (its in the thumb)
    very cool
     
  3. Ravenz07

    Ravenz07 Member

    Messages:
    723
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Woah that guy has a lot of bikes. I wouldnt mind a CB900 though. Theres a few I would probably want before that but I love the exhaust on those.
     
  4. seaguy

    seaguy Member

    Messages:
    388
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Coastal,AL
    Thanks for the find P. That will be helpful wi what I'm doin.
     

Share This Page