1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1981 xj650lh midnight maxim

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by 1981Newbie, Nov 16, 2010.

1. 1981Newbie

1981Newbie New Member

This is a 1981 Yamaha 650, Midnight Maxim Edition. I love this bike and so will you! It has 37xxx miles, Brand New Tires, New Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Ignition, Fuse Box, Tune Up, Computer, NEW Brakes, New Bars, and much more. I am a mechanic so i never skip a beat on anything i own. The new parts alone are worth more than the whole bike. This is a steal and will go fast. I have Title in hand and the Bike is paid and up to date... aka no back fees, just register it and ride!!! Please feel free to call or text me for more details.

Thanks
    Kyle

Attached Files:

• crl1.jpg
      crl1.jpg
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
    • crl1.jpg
      crl1.jpg
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
  2. 1981Newbie

1981Newbie New Member

im not very good at posting so sorry for forgetting stuff. I have all original parts that i took off minus the grab bar because it snapped. I also have a backrest that came on the bike when i bought it. i would like to sell as soon as possible so make me an offer! or ask questions or whatever. oh and its in socal (OC)

3. Robert

Robert Active Member

Arrgh, stable is full and I'm darn near broke. You are soooooo close too. Best of luck on the sale!

4. Ravenz07

Ravenz07 Member

Ya, I am with Robert. I would LOVE to have a midnight like that.

Im sure it will sell quickly. How much are you really looking to get out of it?

5. metasoil

metasoil Member

Where are you located and what are you asking?

Sorry if this information is somewhere in this thread, I can't seem to find it.

6. 1981Newbie

1981Newbie New Member

im in so cal and there is no price set