1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ4ever parts & service

Discussion in 'Reviews - Service, Online, Retail Shop' started by wrenchmaster, Mar 27, 2008.

1. KrS14

KrS14 Active Member

Just got all my parts yesterday. Only one week from the time Len said it was out the door! Till i had it in my hands. As always a pleasure to deal with, and the parts came in perfect condition.

Thanx again Len, I'll be getting some more stuff for the winter overhaul in a few months!

2. Trikemaster

Trikemaster New Member

Hi Len
    Air box to carb rubber boot.
    Got the part quicker than I expected looks a good quality item certainly far more supple than the orginals and should do the job of connecting the carbs to a custom airbox with a bit of tweeking
    Stu :D

3. ken007

ken007 Member

thanks len, right parts 1st time,what more could you want,move to australia please.

4. cds1984

cds1984 Active Member

Thanks for the super-fast turn around on the bits yet again!
    Now... I'm off to redo that cam-chain link!

5. wjbreu

wjbreu New Member

Thanks for the Quick service and reasonable prices. Ordered parts Mon night, confirmed Tues., received Thur afternoon. Items were clearly marked.
    I wish parts list forum had "go to" links, instead of having to stroll down the long list. But great site.

6. Erman

Erman Member

Len,

You da man. (The Norwegian Postal Service that held my parcel for two weeks after it arrived does, but that's another story).
    All parts are labelled and neatly organized.
    Big thank you from the cold =)

wjbreu: I've found that making an Excel sheet of all parts that fit my bike greatly speeds up browsing and orders. I've added items, pricing, and columns for ordering. Using filters, I can sort the list to make it even easier.

7. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback, and your business. Happy Holidays to one and all, and be safe!!

8. Trikemaster

Trikemaster New Member

Hi Len got the carb boots and beet the xmas postal rush so should have the bike road ready by the end if the xmas/new yr hols :lol:

9. Mr.Etobicoke

Mr.Etobicoke Member

Hi len, just received by carb parts today.....great service as always....it's great to find a company like XJ4ever that ships so fast....5 days to Toronto, Canada...thanks Len

10. ken007

ken007 Member

gday and thanks len, cables arrived save and sound,well packed and the right ones,so far you are the only one who delivers the correct parts first time every time, you could teach the local dealership a thing or 2 on pricing,service and knowledge. everyone out there do yourself a favour and check out len's spare parts,regards ken.

11. moellear

moellear Member

thanks again Len. my order was quite lengthy and your trustworthy service is appreciated. Now I've got some work ahead of me in the next few weeks before I head back to school! Again, thanks for the smooth transaction. 5 stars!!!

12. ronmaxim81

ronmaxim81 Member

Need to get my hands on a valve cover gasket and a valve shim tool for my xj650, I was told you were the go to guy to help me out?

13. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys, hope everyone is having a safe and happy holidays!

Ron........I just sent you a reply to you via the Private Message system.

14. deadohiosky

deadohiosky Member

Wow, I think Len strapped my parts to a jet headed to Ohio the minute I ordered! Great service, excellent prices and super fast shipping!

Thanks again for the great resource of XJ parts.

15. Tompass

Tompass New Member

Hey Len, thanks for another great transaction. Fast shipping and excellent quality of parts, as usual.

16. zombiehouse

zombiehouse Member

Just received my order today. Very fast shipping and everything as ordered. I was very impressed with the quick communication I received. My parts were shipped the same day as payment was received. I couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Len. I appreciate your help.

17. RangerG

RangerG Member

My new fuel petcock and related parts arrived today. Everything exactly as it should be. Len had marked "antique cycle parts" on the customs declaration form. To ensure that customs would believe that the contents were indeed antique, the crumpled up newspaper used to cushion the parts was from 1998! Talk about going the extra mile! :)

Thanks Len

18. Bustem

Bustem New Member

WOW! Was I surprised to see my order had already arrived when I got home today.. I ordered monday afternoon and Len shipped it out the VERY same day, and it arrived Wednesday. Man, that is SUPER FAST SERVICE!

Haven't had a chance to try out the merchandise yet, but it looks well packaged.

I didn't want to wait another day to let you know how much I appreciate your super service. While your quick replies to my previous correspondence has to be commended also.

xj4ever=Len4ever, The man with the tools= AAA+

Thanks again Len,

Bob

P.S. If there are any newbees that haven't already checked out Len's merchandise yet, I highly recommend you do so.
    He will help you any way he can!
    Seriously consider a carbtune and a colortune no matter what you ride.

19. ol_750

ol_750 Member

All great Mate
    Just received my order todayto Newcastle Australia.
    Fast shipping and everything as ordered. I was very impressed with the quick communication I received. My parts were shipped the same day as payment was received. I couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Len. I appreciate your help.
    Will be back soon for more.
    Cheers Andrew B

20. Galamb

Galamb Member

Thanks Len for the fast service. The fuel petcock and parts arrived today. Len had marked mine too as "antique cycle parts" on the customs declaration form. To ensure that customs would believe, that the contents were indeed antique parts. No duties!