1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

My Stretched XJ1100 Bobber

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by pathebert, Jan 11, 2010.

1. jonrms

jonrms Member

make me one as well and tell me the costs of it.. if it works on yours.. I will be happy.. lol!

wait yours is a 1100.. mines a 700.. not sure if the set up will be differant.. i think it will be.

2. skillet

skillet Active Member

Do a search for syncing "tool". I used 2 baby bottles. Simple to do, cheap and works great...

skillet

3. pathebert

pathebert Member

Thanks for the info skillet very interesting string

4. koolaid5

koolaid5 Member

How about a pic of you on the bike to REALLY be able to appreciate the stretch of the bike.

I'm getting ready to hardtail mine and I want to see if this is something I shoudl dig deeper on or if I should just look at forward controls and call it a day :D

Bike looks AMAZING!!!

5. kampe3355

kampe3355 New Member

I would like to know if you had any of the rear frame that was taken off
    the bike. I am trying to fix a really bad atemp to bobb a XJ11. I would pay you for the parts . kampe3355@msn.com

6. pathebert

pathebert Member

yes I do have the upper frame part that I removed you can have it if you pay for the shipping

7. aharon

aharon Member

A honda civic's shaft? get the bleep outtahere! Man, this is a great solution - instead of welding pieces together, shorten an existing shaft. Kudos, I like it!
    P.S. - Two aspects I think no one addressed properly: style-wise, you scored two three-point shots imo. One is the grid-like side panels in the back. The dark mesh against the lighter background on the elongated frame resulted simply tasty. The second is the side view of the ride. Check the pictures on page 1 and notice how the curved line of the tank matches the downward tube which is the "front" of the mesh side panels, and the black "strip" that the seat adds. Very suave, very good taste.
    Again kudos, me likey!
    Aharon