1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ700 Maxim Backrest For Sale - $85 + Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Gortty_Pilot, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Gortty_Pilot

Gortty_Pilot New Member

I have an OEM backrest for sale for a 195-86 Maxim that I got when I purchased a luggage rack. Luggage rack was too small for me to carry a backpack on, and I already sold it on the forum.

However, I have the unneeded backrest for sale for $150 + shipping before I try ebay. It has the button, but it not in perfect shape. The top two corners are ripped and will probably need covered. I can send pictures later today after school. PM me with your email address.

Thanks

2. Gortty_Pilot

Gortty_Pilot New Member

Re: XJ700 Maxim Backrest For Sale - $115

Obviously I had the backrest overpriced if it won't sell on the one website with people who actually need a backrest. I reduced the price to $115 + priority mail shipping.

Again I already have one on my bike and this is just taking up room and I have no need for it. It will need some re-upholstery on the back, but nothing too bad.

Email or PM me for a picture.

3. Gortty_Pilot

Gortty_Pilot New Member

Re: XJ700 Maxim Backrest For Sale - $85

Bump

Now $85

4. Metal_Bob

Metal_Bob Active Member

Re: XJ700 Maxim Backrest For Sale - $115

Can't comment on price... But you can edit the original post's title (unlike many forums) to include current price.

5. 44Dave

44Dave Member

Pics?

6. mcrwt644

mcrwt644 Member

wow, in season, and this is for sale for $85. Wow, I should buy it, and put it on ebay. No pics needed, this thing would fly on ebay for an easy 150. The last backrest I sold? 225 sans shipping on ebay.

7. mindZeye

mindZeye New Member

I am VERY interested if you still have it!!!! Would like to see a pic of it, but will take it. Let me know. email: Alan@cgdesignllc.com Thanks!!!

8. 44Dave

44Dave Member

I'll have to pass on it myself; I'd have to modify it too much to make it mount on mine - I may as well have made one one by the time I'd be done.

9. burhanswr

burhanswr New Member

l am interested in the backrest if you still have it. I am asusuming that it is in good shape?

10. burhanswr

burhanswr New Member

I am still interested in the backrest if you have it. If you have a picture of it, I would like to look at it but if it is cleanable with some elbow grease then I would say sold.