1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODELS

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by chacal, Nov 10, 2006.

1. shangovi

shangovi Member

When I got home yesterday i had my parts waiting for me - Thanks Len for the Super fast service AND the help on the shim sizes.

2. jasonm

jasonm Member

Re: XJ PARTS FOR SALE---FOR ALL MAXIM, SECA, AND TURBO MODEL

Len I got my Petcock rebuild parts today and my throtttle tube and grips. It all looks great now I will be off riding tomorrow. Thanks again len for the fast response and delivery service you provide.

3. thehasty

thehasty New Member

Thanks Chacal,

Ordered parts on Monday. Received on Tuesday. Was Riding again on Wednesday!! Everything as ordered. Comprehensive supply of parts to choose from. From a nut or washer to whole rebuild kits. What else could a XJ fan ask for.

Thanks again!

thehasty

4. Metmop

Metmop Member

Another order on time. Shipped fast. What I wanted when I wanted it. I actually think he has a hole in his back yard that opens up in some forgotten japanese warehouse:)

5. pbthoe

pbthoe Member

Ordered parts the night of 4/6/2011....Shipped 4/7/2011...Received 4/9/2011.. Everything as ordered and the usual lightning fast shipping. Thanks for another great job Len. I wish more businesses in the US would adopt some of your operating policies. Thanks again!!

6. oldmanriver

oldmanriver New Member

I'm in the process of fixing up an XJ550RH that recently returned to my possession (I was the original owner of the same bike). I was very happy to see that Len had parts I haven't been able to find anywhere else. His customer service is excellent and I will most definitely be calling on him for additional sssistance in the future.

7. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

Thanks guys! You've been keeping us busy and we appreciate it!!

8. BlkMage

BlkMage Member

Got my new vacuum tube in, can't wait to install it. Fast service (though slow shipping across the country, USPS at fault there) and professional handling. Still have a hard time believing that this kind of XJ catalog is maintained in this day and age.

9. Orange-n-Black

Orange-n-Black Well-Known Member

Thanks Chacal, I ordered some bolts and seals on Thursday and got them on Saturday. Great price, great service and speedy shipping. Thanks again.

10. bossone60

bossone60 Member

need seca exhaust /complete

11. mruport

mruport New Member

I just wanted to send off a quick note in thanks to Len at XJ4ever (info@xj4ever.com) for everything he had helped me with in the past few weeks. I recently was given a 1982 JX650 that needed a lot of work. After talking with Len he was able to get me all of the parts I needed at a great price and best of all he passed on all the tips and tricks he has learned over the years and saved me a lot of money and time. He recommended that I replace parts that I had not even thought of and he was always right, those parts were in bad shape. Anytime I sent an email, no matter the time of day, it was only an hour or so before I received a reply. Thank you very much Len!! I will be back. Mark

12. Orange-n-Black

Orange-n-Black Well-Known Member

Thanks again for another successful and timely order and delivery. Chacal your a lifesaver.

13. oldmanriver

oldmanriver New Member

I'm happy to report another successful and speedy parts delivery. I was able to use them to successfully rebuild my front brake caliper. The honing stones and brass wire brushes were especially helpful. Thanks for the suggestions that accompany your catalog and parts quotes. Once again, I appreciate your outstanding customer service efforts!

14. brianh64

brianh64 Member

Got my order very promptly today. All the parts were as advertised. Now I just need another brake caliper to have my brakes working and all will be good (Not Chacal's fault).

15. ckmchris

ckmchris New Member

Im new here, where is the site for the store?

16. MikeT

MikeT Member

Many thanks to Len again for parts for my Maxim X. Smooth transaction and will not hesitate to buy from again in the future.

Mike

17. chacal

Thanks guys, you've been keeping us real busy! We appreciate your business!!

18. wesgmc

wesgmc Member

i am looking for rear t/s assys for my 82 xj650j. i have a set of rubber ones off a ? --they have saved me from braking them by being able to bend but for some reason i want to try and get the stock ones on there. I guess it would just look better.. If you can come up with a nice set -well thanks WES

19. chacal

Hey Wes, send us an e-mail or a PM thru this website with your request and I'll be glad to send you all the info!

20. rmunro13

rmunro13 New Member

Thanks Len, parts arrived in Perth Western Australia with no hassles. Great job. Parts exactly as described ~ Brilliant.