1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

nnyxmfan You Sir are a TOOL!

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by Hired_Goon, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hired_Goon

Hired_Goon Member

My apologies to all I am about to offend.

But,

nnyxmfan

You deleted a post of yours due to disinterest. Bad form. You were asked not to do it by Nick in THIS topic.

You replyed with

Yet in reviewing ALL your other posts which have now also been deleted the edit time stamp was AFTER the above quote was made.

This leads me to a few conclusions.

1. You have got some sand in your v@g!na over something.
    2. You are a selfish little pr!ck who does not think of others.
    3 Your efforts will probably lead to another restriction on the forum.

Thank you very much for being a self centred tool by not only jeopardising the usefulness and creativity of other users but by also rendering all the threads you have posted in as useless drivel by removing your part of the context of a discussion. It's all rather meaningless now.

To my Fellow XJBike members, again I apologise but I felt the need for this rant. And to any others who are contemplating a similar "sulky" course of action just because you may not get your desired result to a question, then be warned, I will ride your ass hard as well.

I believe in praise for a job well done and constructive criticism for a job ruined.

To Sno, I understand if this post disappears.

I feel I have been very reserved in what I wanted to say but understand if I overstepped the mark.

2. bosozoku

bosozoku Member

I do believe you're right.

3. Fraps

Fraps Member

I recall nnyxmfan's question and chose not to respond because I felt the answer given was a good one.

Deleted due to disinterest? Who cares if someone isn't interested. And then to delete all your old posts? For what purpose?

This action doesn't make any sense and while I will choose to be more reserved than HG, I have to agree - Bad form.

4. Altus

Altus Active Member

Is it just me? but I can't find this person in the members list at all? Have they been totally removed already?

>edit< Yup - I see that his account has been suspended....

5. Robert

Robert Active Member

HG, your dismay and anger over the removal of the posts is understandable. We've had this happen in the past and it truely wrecks the thread. Despite if someone is unhappy with their posts, their input provides much needed context in order for the thread to make sense. Even if it doesn't work for you, the poster, please understand that it might be just the key (no pun intended) for some other bloke. Please consider this if the mood to withdraw from civilization strikes. Thank you.

6. MAX-X

MAX-X Member

I would have to agree with HG, I have posted before as well with only 1 or responses and that was all that was needed, Maybe he just completed his sensitivity training or something.

7. Altus

Altus Active Member

This sure looks like a good example of "I'm ticked off at you guys so I'm taking all my stuff and going home!"

Really immature....

8. Gearhead76

Gearhead76 Member

That or really board to site and edit all post, He has way to much time on his hands, But even if your are not into the xj's the info you have shared can be great use for others, that's what makes forums great, you can search for archives on them or look for new answers

9. Nick

Nick Member

I agree with all the above posts, but I think this one is right on the money!

10. RickCoMatic

RickCoMatic Well-Known Member

What was it, that got Posted, that nobody bothered to respond too?

I doubt if it could have been "Important Sounding" enough to not get a response from the Help Desk.

I don't open the one's that say: "Paper or Plastic" or "Boxer's or Briefs"

But, I do try to help-out.

11. Nick

Nick Member

He was asking about his locks. He had different keyways on his locks and wanted them to be on the same key.

What more can you say? You can't put a square peg into a round hole!
    When he deleted his posts, I tried to expand on his choices, but I guess it was too late or not what he wanted to read?

I don't understand why Robert moved his posting to the "Sell, Trade, Swap, Wanted" section.

12. Flooglebinder

Flooglebinder Member

He was pissed because he wanted somebody to offer to sell him a set of locks and keys or something. In his reply to ArizonaSteve he said something along the lines of "stupid me, thinking that somebody on here might have a set to sell" This is (I assume) why Robert moved his post to what Robert thought was the proper section, judging from the alleged tool's response to AZSteve. I'll try to find his response in a cached page.

Personally, I would prefer to have few or no responses than to have somebody give me a response that they don't believe to the best of their knowledge is correct. I've been sent on wild goose chases that way in the past. I think everyone should keep in mind that if they don't get a response right away, or what they feel is not enough responses, that a) this is a voluntary forum, nobody has to give an answer about anything if they don't want to...maybe it's superbowl weekend or something...you're not ENTITLED to responses just because you post something. b) maybe you're asking a question that nobody knows the answer to, and since they're trying to act responsibly, they aren't answering your question because they DON'T KNOW.

end rant. :roll:

13. seedyrom

seedyrom Member

I have no idea what you guys are spouting off about.

I say shut the f*ck up to all of you!!!

I was the guy who went to the locksmith and paid $6 for blank Yamaha keys and paid to ship them to nnyxmfan.

He told me they weren't the correct ones for his locks and told me he'd send them back to me. I give things away and don't expect anything in return.

Anyone else who spent money, feel free to speak up. Every one else needs to shut the f*ck up.

14. Hired_Goon

Hired_Goon Member

As for the rest, I suggest you take your own advice until you understand the content of the topic..

This topic is not about anybody losing money, it is about people who don't get everything their way doing things to the detriment of the entire forum and it's users.

So you lost a few bucks. Sorry to hear that, but this topic is not about you and not just about a set of keys.

The topic of discussion is very clear so if you have a further problem then feel free to contact me via PM and I will endeavor to put you straight.

HG

15. seedyrom

seedyrom Member

"The topic of discussion is very clear..."

No it's not clear.

16. Flooglebinder

Flooglebinder Member

So you've got the biggest beef with nnyxmfan, congratulations. Doesn't mean everybody else can't have a say about HG's post. If you have a problem with nnyxmfan, take it up with him, don't tell US to shut up. This is a FORUM, where we POST all kinds of things, remember?

17. seedyrom

seedyrom Member

Wow.

I guess I have been out of line and need to go away.

I'm gone.

18. Flooglebinder

Flooglebinder Member

Just don't delete all your old posts!!!! :wink:

Come back tomorrow, we still love ya. :)

19. Gearhead76

Gearhead76 Member

I thought this was suppose to be a happy place :lol: , not a sad place :cry: , let's not let one guy get us mad lets get back to helping others fix their problems

20. Hvnbnd

Hvnbnd Active Member

Come on lets just get over it, and move on with life.

I think we all got cabin fever, what we need is a good nice fun ride!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.