1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

92 xj600 Seca II Probs Need Help! Read all!

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by TwistedEvo8, Feb 12, 2009.

1. TwistedEvo8

TwistedEvo8 New Member

yea idk why the float is stuck open. The needles looks new but it could be more crap. I got tired of it today so I gave up ill try again tomorrow. Im not sure where to find the hose connectors for the threaded holes.

2. jgarner

jgarner New Member

I am new to this and just bought a 1995 Seca 2. What is sea foam? Also the bike has in in the garage for a year. We checked the oil and other items and after a new battery it started up. Idle takes awhile. it has 13K miles on it and the people kept it in great condition and they are close friends so I trust them. The bike seems to have problem with power in 1st gear. I am thinking fowled plug. somewhere. Also I keep haveing problems getting it in 1st gear at stop lights sometimes. I had to adjust the clutch cable. Any ideas on all of this?

3. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Start a new thread, for starters; you've resurrected somebody's two-year old post and doubtful anyone will read all the way thru to get here.