1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Intake manifolds

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Harvey1, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Harvey1

Harvey1 New Member

I need intake manifolds for my '80 xj650G, does anyone know where I can find them? I haven't checked with the dealer yet as I've grown weary of having smirking salespeople try to convince me that I NEED a new plastic sportbike that'll do 200+ MPH in a school zone! All sarcasm aside, I really do need the manifolds.
    Harv

2. skillet

skillet Active Member

We have a resident parts guru (chacal)! At the top of the page click on XJ4EVER.com for the catalog, decent prices and fast shipping. Also, WELCOME from TN!!!

skillet

3. biggs500

biggs500 Active Member

I see that you don't want to go to a dealer but if all else fails you can still get them. I replaced mine two years ago and got them through a local dealer.

Good luck!

4. Harvey1

Harvey1 New Member

Thanks for the info, I was just being a bonehead about the dealer. I'm supprised that Yamaha still keeps these items in stock!

5. -Azrael-

-Azrael- Member

With BMW as the only exception, Yamaha actually has the best old stock of any manufcturer I have worked for.

Cheers
    Dave