1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

82 XJ 550 For Sale In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Sodacubes, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Sodacubes

Sodacubes Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Looking to sell my XJ550, its in rough shape but it did run, i rebuilt the carbs but never got a chance to try and start the bike again because the starter is bad, its a great project bike for anyone with the time, i just had spine surgery so i can't be doing these things for awhile. Its gona need new tires a good cleaning, the fuse box was rigged by the previous owner, i have a new one just needs installed, it needs new gauge faces, brakes checked out, i have a extra front master cylinder and caliber, the shape is not excellent so iam only asking around $300 for it. I do have the title also. If any intrest please PM me. i do not want to part the bike out, it has only 15k miles on it.
    Here is a video of it before i rebuilt the carbs, Maxim 550 ,I also added some air shocks on the back from a larger model maxim. still have the origanls also. Just PM me if interested. Local Pickup.

2. workingonit

workingonit Member

3. Sodacubes

Sodacubes Member

Still available.

4. Sodacubes

Sodacubes Member

Sale pending once i get home on aug 1st

5. myfirstmax

myfirstmax New Member

Just wondering if the sale went through on your bike? I am interested if you still have it. Tried to pm you but it didn't send. Thanks

6. Sodacubes

Sodacubes Member

I PMed you, i am waiting on a member to come look at it, he is supposed to come today <the 14th> i am still waiting, If for some reason he don't want it i will let you know.

7. Sodacubes

Sodacubes Member

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!