1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

where the hck can i get a color tune

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by anton80, Aug 25, 2011.

1. anton80

anton80 Member

ive called kragens and a performance motor shop and nobody carry's this and have never heard of it.

so where can i get one???

2. iwingameover

iwingameover Active Member

The same place you should/can get eveything else XJ. Len (chacal) xj4ever. Link in top right.

3. doc2029

doc2029 Member

Yeah what iwingameover said! If you need it for an Xj bike chacal is your best source for new parts and tools. Not a cheap shill for the man and his business but everything you read about how good he is, is true! Helpful, knowledgeable, very fast shipping and awesome customer service.

4. project1

project1 Member

i bought one from him about a month ago, haven't used it yet but hopefully this weekend i'll get to it. i'll say this, these days everywhere you turn you get piss poor service and if you're not careful...ripped of. Len himself, and his business, are the epitome of what businesses and business owners should strive to achieve, great products and top notch service. i promote Len any chance i get because i believe that it's businesses like his that this nation needs more of.

5. skillet

skillet Active Member

What they said and MORE!!! He's helped me more than once with just info I needed! chacal is the MAN!!!

skillet

6. anton80

anton80 Member

Len at xj has been a huge help to me as well and a very nice guy i've order'd parts from him as well and the service and shipping was ausome to be exact ill send him a pm and get the color tune from him and my valve gasket...