1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Seca saddle bags?

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by ERRKON, Oct 4, 2012.

1. ERRKON

ERRKON Member

I would like some recommendations on carrying cargo, please. my backpack gets the job done but its a pain. Has anyone got saddle bags they recommend, or ideas on fabricating?

2. Flyingseca

Flyingseca Member

Nelson rig sport saddle bags fit and look great but i love my tank bag its a rapid transit two piece bag. Im my opinion saddle bags arnt the best way to go cause i really doubt your going to want to have them be permenate maybe you do but go look at tank bags....serously.....thier great.

3. gunnabuild1

gunnabuild1 Member

I use these when going on a trip.Pack in plastic bags because they always say waterproof but rarely are.
    [​IMG]
    These are a no name ebay score very happy with them do the job I ask of them just fine.
    [​IMG]

4. patmac6075

patmac6075 Active Member

Vetter hard bags?

Although I have a Maxim, I found some Vetter bags on CL for $40...I believe they were originally for a CB750 so I had to "massage" the brackets a little, but they work fine now.

5. zap2504

zap2504 Member

If you do get the Vetters, MAKE SURE you get the keys to both the bag lids and the racks as the rack locks/brass ferrule (that moves the spring apart so you can remove the bag) are NLA.