1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted: Stock seat XJ650

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by dchest02, Apr 23, 2007.

1. dchest02

dchest02 New Member

I'm lookong for a stock seat for my XJ650. Years 1980-83 will fit my bike. Condition doesn't matter, it could be just a seat pan for all I care. It will probably be getting recovered and modified if it is in really bad condition. Right now I am riding around on a blanket strapped to my bike where the seat should go. Thanx

2. canaweb

canaweb Member

ever find that seat? I have one - I'll try to get a pic for you.

3. dchest02

dchest02 New Member

Still looking...MiCarl may have a seat pan for me, but I'll look at all of my possibilities. I just need something, I've been riding around on a folded up blanket.

4. PatD

PatD New Member

Am starting to part out an 82 650 Seca. I've posted pics of the first set of items for sale on Photobucket; on the Photobucket.com home page, search for patio10, then click 'view patio10's album' to see pics of the current parts, one of which is a seat. Will be creating a post with details of all the items; can contact me at my hotmail email using the same patio10 name in the mean time if interested.

Thanks

5. m0pp3ry

m0pp3ry Member

6. PatD

PatD New Member

I have a 82 650 Seca seat for sale. I have pictures up on my Photobucket album at http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x88/patio10/ , or search patio10, then click on 'view patio10's album' to see pics. Seat was professionally re-covered and was ridden a number of years and still looks very nice. There are no tears or rips. Includes all parts necessary to drop right on to your bike; brackets, rubber bumper, latches, hinge and pin. Asking $75. Many other parts are also for sale; any questions contact me at my hotmail account, name is patio10. Located in northern Montgomery county, eastern PA, USA.