1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

82 XJ650 SECA Carb Joints/MANIFOLD WANTED

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by jakobpeye, Mar 31, 2013.

1. jakobpeye

jakobpeye New Member

NEW TO THE FORUM..JUST PURCHASED A 1982 650 SECA AND WANT TO PUT NEW OEM CARB JOINTS/MANIFOLDS..IM SURE MANY ON THE FORUM HAS BEEN THRU THIS...I DO NOT WANT TO SILICONE AS THAT WAS DONE BY PREVIOUS OWNER...WHAT ARE THE PART NUMBERS AS WELL AS LOWEST PRIVED VENDOR.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

2. 82750xj

82750xj New Member

If you can find new ones they won't be cheap. When I was looking I found new ones for $75 a piece but didn't want to pay that much. I finally found some good used ones on eBay and had to pay $125 for all four. Good luck.

3. Foolber

Foolber Member

What's wrong with the old ones? If they are dry there is a thread around here about restoring old rubber.

4. jakobpeye

jakobpeye New Member

previous owner siliconed them and they have leaks again....Would rather get new ones and not have to deal with the issue again...What parts company sells them at the best price.

5. peeks

peeks Member

Pm chacal see if he has them for your bike I have a new set on the way from him only cost me 150.00 welcome to the forum good luck with the bike

6. peeks

peeks Member

Pm chacal see if he has them for your bike I have a new set on the way from him only cost me 150.00 welcome to the forum good luck with the bike