1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted: A pair of 1WG-823-1009 ignition coils

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Spotman, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Spotman

Spotman New Member

I think the title says it all really. Need them before it rains again! Prepared to buy new if a) no used ones available and b) they're not too expensive! Just found a pair on eBay, they came to £82.52 ($124.60) which seems a bit extreme for used ones.

2. Spotman

Spotman New Member

Title now altered to show the original Yamaha part no. rather than the pattern parts that are fitted :roll:

3. 750MaximSeattle

750MaximSeattle Active Member

Find any yet? I don't know if these will substitute or not, but I have a set of coils with spark plug connectors from a 1996 xj600 Seca II. For example, here's a link to a single coil and the seller has lots of details and a photo to help determine if such parts will work on your xj: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1998-1992- ... 13&vxp=mtr

4. Spotman

Spotman New Member

I managed to find a pair on eBay thanks - it's a late model and the one in the link is the wrong type! Thanks for trying anyway.