1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1980 XJ650 Maxim Part Out

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by peterson49, Sep 3, 2013.

1. peterson49

peterson49 New Member

I have been rebuilding my XJ over the summer but with much regret, I'm sad to say that I have ran out of time. I will be moving away for school in two weeks and with no place to store the bike, I am quick to sell parts.

Completely rebuilt front fork assembly with all new gaskets, washers, screws, bolts, circlips, o-rings, oil seal, and dust seals. They all ready to go. I put $150 in rebuilding them so i am asking $150 obo for both completely rebuilt fork tubes.

Completely rebuilt caliper as well with all new seals and pads. $60 obo

Rebuilt carburetor: New Float bowl gaskets, main jets, pilot jets. No tears in diagphram. All fuel circuits clear. $150 obo

Message me if you would like pictures of a part or have questions about any other parts off of the bike. Thank you for your time everyone!

2. peterson49

peterson49 New Member

I also have all four carburetor joints/boots with blind plugs and clips. No leaks. $100 obo

3. peterson49

peterson49 New Member

Also I have the start motor, turns very strong although it is does have slight oxidation on the outside. $100 obo

4. hanhartrobbie

hanhartrobbie New Member

do u still have your drive shaft u joint?

5. peterson49

peterson49 New Member

Sold:

Turn Signals
    Fork Tubes
    Carburetor
    Caliper
    Headlight Bracket

6. j2326b

j2326b New Member

Side covers?