1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

North Carolina Riders

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by RPHRIDER, Apr 9, 2014.

1. RPHRIDER

RPHRIDER Member

I have started a small group to go on rides in the Charlotte/Lake Norman Area. I am fairly new to this area, so I did not know many people who ride. I don't like riding and "playing dress up" with the Harley guys.
    I have about 5-6 guys lined up so far. Only one other is an XJ owner, but they all ride and work on older Japanese bikes. I also have a small shop/garage in Cornelius that we will be working on our bikes. PM me if you are interested!

Kevin

2. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

Charlotte is a little far for a day ride. If you ever plan a ride east let me know. There are sever XJ members in the Raleigh area.

3. ecologito

ecologito Well-Known Member

I will join y'all as soon as I have something road ready :) story of my life.

4. RPHRIDER

RPHRIDER Member

YD you get together and ride? I would come over your way if we could plan something in advance.

5. RonWagner

RonWagner Member

If you ever go to western NC such as the Dragon or the Blue Ridge let me know.

6. mlew

mlew Well-Known Member

I am planning on being at the Dragon the last weekend in September. I'll be at the Iron Horse Lodge for a weekend of riding.

7. pjk_xj700

pjk_xj700 Member

I'd love to get a dragon trip this year. I tried last year but too much stuff going on.

Darn kids =)

8. Teddycod

Teddycod Member

Hey if you guys are gonna be around the Dragon and stuff, let me know too, Just hit the Rattler yesterday, Had a great time.

9. RonWagner

RonWagner Member

Last fall I stayed at the Kickstand Lodge, it is just down the road from the Iron Horse. I really enjoyed it. Mo and Bobby are the owners and great people.