1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Hey to all you fellow XJer's

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by motoxrcr, May 23, 2007.

1. motoxrcr

motoxrcr New Member

I found the site searching on brake problems on the XJ. Great site, I am glad I found it. I own a 1980 xj650 Maxim that I bought brand new in 80.
    I am bringing it out of a long storage period, as it has less than 6000 miles on it. I will post some pics later when I get them. Thanks for the great site and info you all provide.
    Rick

2. gitarzan

gitarzan Member

It's amazing what the price of gasoline will motivate you to do! :)

3. Robert

Robert Active Member

Dust off the old girl and get her up, she needs to stretch her legs. Original owner? Very pleased to hear it. Pity you haven't been riding it regular, they kind of need it. Welcome to the gang!

4. samsr

samsr Member

Where you at in Colorado? I may have take a road trip on the xj700 after she is painted and give you a hand. I will have to get a kitchen pass though. I love working on these bikes. It is a lot of fun. Welcome

5. Dispatcher

Dispatcher Member

That's awesome, an honest to God, 27 year old, 1 owner XJ. My '81 Seca also had only 6K on it when I bought it from the orig owner. Great bikes. Like Robert said, dust her off, get her running, and hit the road.

6. motoxrcr

motoxrcr New Member

Thanks for the welcome, Samsr I live in Greeley, I make it to the Springs once in a while. I got some new tires and have the old girl on the road now. So far so fun.

7. Altus

Altus Active Member

Welcome to the site and XJ's!