1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

New To The Circus

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by RollinHeavyD, Sep 10, 2014.

1. RollinHeavyD

RollinHeavyD New Member

Hey guys my name is Dylan and I am new around here. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada the home of thick crude and jacked up diesels and am a heavy equipment technician by trade. I have had my 81 XJ550 for 3 years now but due to having a child i have only ridden it a handful of times and due to registration issues the bike isnt legally mine nor do I even have my license. I am going to be buying an 82 XJ550 this weekend to hopefully clear up these issues. I look forward to picking up some knowledge of these fine machines and lending a helping hand where I can. Thanks and keep er shiny side up.

2. Notoriusfastguy

Notoriusfastguy Member

Pics or it didn't happen!
    And welcome!

3. Newmax-x

Newmax-x New Member

Good to see another fellow Albertan. Lots of usefull info here Looking forward to seeing pictures of your bikes.

4. MBFTY

MBFTY Member

Does anyone know about what is needed to transfer a title from a US bike to a Canadian one? Id love to test my method of obtaining a title in the United States and transferring said bike to Canada.