1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

what solo seat is most comfy?

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by 4freese, Sep 28, 2014.

1. 4freese

4freese Member

I'm looking for reviews on spring or air bag mounted "bobber" style solo seats. Give me your opinions as I am purchasing one real soon and want a decent level of comfort. I'm looking at at least 12" wide. Let's hear your views. Its a xj700 bobber by the way. At this point I have modified the stock seat but its too far forward and is not comfortable at all.

2. 4freese

4freese Member

Nobody? 50 views and not one single review. C'mon guys, give me some reviews to pick a seat.

3. k-moe

k-moe Pie, Bacon, Bourbon. Moderator Premium Member

Not many on here do anything other than keep our bikes stock. You'll have better luck getting opinions on solo seats from a site that is dedicated to building custom bikes. http://www.thechopperunderground.com/forum/index.php? is an active site with plenty of users who have opinions on the matter. They won't have much advice on getting your bike running the best that it can, so save those questions for this site.

4. 4freese

4freese Member

Roger that, I will head on over there and get some answers. Shoot, my bike is damn near new after my rebuild. It is by fat the funnest bike I have owned and has a bit of kick in the rear for what it is. Thanks allot.