1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Marshall exhaust

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by luna3, Jul 4, 2007.

1. luna3

luna3 Member

Happy 4th!!!

Hey, anybody have experience with Marshall exhaust? It seems that they're popluar in the UK, but I don't recall ever seeing 'em mentioned here. I sent a couple of emails to something called LM Spares but I guess they were too busy to respond.

2. Altus

Altus Active Member

Never even heard of them - usually all you can get for our bikes are MAC exhausts, or in rare cases some old Jardine units.

3. cruzerjd

cruzerjd Member

I don't know if you can get the Marshalls here. They are a UK outfit and are quite popular over there. They are quite similar to the Kerker Megs. You can get a Jardine 4:1 new off eBay for around 300-400 dollars. There is a fellow who either has a good outlet source or has a bunch stockpiled. You can also find Mac of course, great for the price but power gains are minimal. Nice replacements though. If build quality is taken into consideration, the Jardine meg would be the best choice. cruzerjd

4. proad

proad Member

I ran a quick search,,google and came up w/ two+ companies in UK, both will ship (Cost??) to this side of pond. $385 to $400US for 4 into 1's and also have a sharp looking "Jama Originals" silencers(Cost??) and 4 into 2's. $500+ US

Marshall Deeptone Exhaust Systems and Jama Originals

I do not know about quality, but has to better than the Mac--(straight pipe basically) I purchased for my Seca 750.
    proad

5. luna3

luna3 Member

I did some digging on the net, and Marshall makes both 4in 1, and 4 in 2. I also caught a vid with sound of the 4 in 1's on a Honda..nice!

This might be worth chasing down.