1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

** WANTED ** - Engine Guards

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by XJ1100, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. XJ1100

    XJ1100 Member

    Messages:
    171
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Duluth, MN
    Crash guards, case guards, crash bars, engine protectors, etc.

    Would prefer 3-point guards, but would take anything that's available out there. Used and rusty, doesn't matter. Unless, someone has figured out a new set that fits these bikes????

    These are for my 1982 XJ1100.

    Please help if you can! Thanks!
     
  2. ridz

    ridz Member

    Messages:
    584
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Ride hard and live free!
    Im getting ready to fab a pair for my bike!

    How fast are you needin them, getting the new tig so im going to wait on it!

    I could mig some I guess. Problem is though I dont know your hole patterns if there anything like my 700 I can just fab up 2 sets.

    Let me know....~Ridz~
     
  3. Hired_Goon

    Hired_Goon Member

    Messages:
    619
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Oz
    Man, It's a shame your in another country.

    I have two sets off my XS 1100's. Same motor and mounts as the XJ.
     
  4. thefox

    thefox Member

    Messages:
    244
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Central NY (@ college in W. PA)
    Are they the same as the 750 Seca? If so I have a set off my parts bike in ok shape, I and take some pictures tomorrow if you are interested. They will be cheap too.
     
  5. XJ1100

    XJ1100 Member

    Messages:
    171
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    Duluth, MN
  6. Chared03HD

    Chared03HD Member

    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Fergus Falls, MN

Share This Page