1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Officially For Sale 82 650 Maxim $1200 any board member

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Marty82650, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Marty82650

Marty82650 Member

Well guys I hate to let her go but need the money to put down on new bike. The 650 has really been a nice bike and I may be making a mistake getting rid of her, but just feel the need to upgrade to new and bigger. Sure would like to keep both but just don’t have the room, or the time to ride two bikes. Here is the link to craigslist. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/383099621.html
    Any member can have the 650, parts bike, and extra parts for $1200. It does need fork seals that I have but never got around to installing.
    Marty

2. Marty82650

Marty82650 Member

Re: Officially For Sale 82 650 Maxim down to a 1000

Come on guys, I hate to give this thing away, but I would rather give it to one of you guys. 1000 bucks for both bikes I know one of you could part them out for that.

3. Robert

Robert Active Member

I'm very glad you offered them to us Marty. It's just too far off the path for me to look seriously at them. I do hope someone here is interested! Quite a deal.