1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Sigh...

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by TaZMaNiaK, Jul 12, 2007.

1. TaZMaNiaK

TaZMaNiaK Member

Thank you SOOOOO much Sam! I'll definitely take the cluster parts! It rained again on me this morning and I don't want my internals rusting up or the computer shorting out. The gauge crystal on my bike is in fact plastic, not glass, so I don't know if a PO broke one and changed it out for plastic or what. Just so we're on the same page this is the rectangular Maxim cluster with the computer monitors/fuel gauge in the middle, and Left, Neutral, Check, Warning, Warning Control, High Beam, and Right across the bottom, correct? Just PM me the cost to ship to 07444 and your paypal address and I'll pay post-haste.. :) And Ridz thanks for the offer, but the tail light is ok, it's the headlight bucket that's busted, and Chared is hooking me up there.

You guys rule! :) :) :)

2. Chared03HD

Chared03HD Member

Should be in the mail today... I'll PM you in a bit! Darn thing is in better shape than the one on my bike... LOL

Say I for got a stamop at home, can you spot me the stamp back too!?!?! I know, I know it might break a guy but..... I'll still sent the self address envelope. Just toss in the shipping charges and stamp on the envelope when you get it!

If it doesn't work for you, just send it back and we'll call it even!

Thanks,

3. samsr

samsr Member

Do you need the computer/liquid crystal center display also. I have on of those too. Pretty much a complet unit minus the speedometer. The back cover is croken up though. PM me your complete address and I will get it out to you. I believe base rate priority mail is 8.95 now. That is how I will be sending it out. If I can do it quickly you can probably get it by this week end.

4. ridz

ridz Member

man its beautiful to see this site in emergency mode functioning as well as are fine tuned machines..

Good show men!

~Ridz~

5. Chared03HD

Chared03HD Member

Shipping was $5.38, I didn't think that was too bad! Hope it works out for you!!

6. TaZMaNiaK

TaZMaNiaK Member

I got the bucket today.. Its a liiiittle bit different than mine in that its got that grille thing attached to the bottom, but I think I can make it work! I guess that was on models without the aux spotlight?? Anyways, your check is in the mail, you should get it in a few days.. Thanks!!

Sam, I had a small problem with paypal, but that is now fixed and the $ for the cluster is waiting in your mailbox :)

You guys are great!

PS, anyone come across a lock set yet? I was bidding on one on ebay but I got sniped at the last minute and lost it

7. Chared03HD

Chared03HD Member

Glad to hear it'll work... The cycle it came off had the Aux. fog lamp.... the horns are mounted in the bucket on the Seca's!!

8. Chared03HD

Chared03HD Member