1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

xj4ever...parts

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by Jetfixer, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

Just got my gasket for my xj750 Seca....having a tank not leaking above a hot engine is kinda important...thanks Len ....it so pretty i cant wait to put it on..but got to seal my tank first. I cant say enough about Xj4ever. Just putting in a plug....

Palmer650#2 and Stumplifter like this.
  2. Run

Run New Member

There needs to be a "Len is awesome" thread. Xj4ever and xjbikes.com is without question the reason that many of these bikes are on the road. Especially mine. Thanks Len.

Palmer650#2 and Stumplifter like this.
  3. Palmer650#2

Palmer650#2 Member

Len is the best! If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't own an XJ. Len makes life better with his stellar customer service, tools, parts, and knowledge. :)

Stumplifter likes this.
  4. Jetfixer

Jetfixer Well-Known Member

Sometimes his prices are higher on some things , but ordering from eBay or Amazon is a real crap shoot ...it might fit might need modification to fit...if it is a new part I need and it works from the start I will turn to xj4Ever .. My bike is going to get treated better than the P.O. ever did so I want the best I can afford makes my bike happy.

Palmer650#2 likes this.
  5. skiprrdog

skiprrdog Active Member

All Hail Len... I am not worthy...

Palmer650#2 likes this.