1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

1985 yamaha maxim xj700 parts

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by mcrwt644, Dec 11, 2007.

  1. mcrwt644

    mcrwt644 Member

    Messages:
    881
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Winchester, VA
    I have a bottom end for this bike, cases, crank, rods, tranny, oil pan and pump. I also have a set of jugs for the bike and a head. Basically, a parts engine. I can take pics and send them to you upon pm. I just want this thing gone. Locally, gimme $50 for the whole thing, or if you want to, I'll ship the whole thing, I just ask for crating money and shipping...let me know. I also have a rectifier and a cdi for the same bike
     
  2. joby

    joby Member

    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    ky
    hey is this a 700 xj water cooled motor and could you find out shipping to kentucky
     
  3. chacal

    chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

    Messages:
    9,392
    Likes Received:
    2,092
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    The room where it happened
    Are these parts off a "X" model or a N/NC model?
     

Share This Page