1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Pics I've just uploaded

Discussion in 'Hangout Lounge' started by migs, Jan 1, 2008.

1. migs

migs Member

I've got another folder (The ''unusual pics" has some of my old Maxim X and a' Maxim 700. The pics were taken at night. The are in my Gallery.

2. Gbambeck1

Gbambeck1 Member

Those are indeed unusual pictures you have there... are these "unexplained"? or "Lookie what I figured out how to do". Either way.. CREEPY! We just moved out of a house in Colonial Heights, Va because of some "strange" happenings in our basement.

3. migs

migs Member

They are unexplained. For many years I was an extremely closed minded skeptic, a true follower of scientism. When my parents died (a year apart) events occurred which I could not explain, and given my mindset they had to be extreme to change my mind. They were and I did. I am now an open minded sceptic--after I took those pictures (and there are many more) I eventually stopped. Initially I was taking pic of my dog's bed. The dog sees this activity a great deal (I have an adult son with autism who does also). There has been so much associated phenomena that I simply accept it now. As far as 'knowing specifically what it is I could only speculate, though at least some of them are ghosts or nonphysical entities. I have an analytical mind and always look for the most obvious and normal explanation. On much of this I don't have one, and the events have been obvious and sometimes extreme without being dangerous. I still keep many of these on camera and have attempted to have it analyzed. Some of them had possible normal explanations, others could not be explained.

4. Gbambeck1

Gbambeck1 Member

I was in the same frame of mind untill my encounters as well as my wife's. Our happenings were more aimed at her for some reason though and rarely happend when I was alone. She couldnt deal with it any longer as the encounters became to uncormortable for her to stay. 6 months in the new house and no issues so far... Intersting pics to say the least you should post some more!!

5. ArizonaSteve

ArizonaSteve Member

What's unusual about a bunch of bike pics?

6. Gbambeck1

Gbambeck1 Member

Look at the two looking down the stairs in the house...

7. migs

migs Member

The most unusual thing is that was the bike I crashed on, being thrown over a car in one direction, then when he put the brakes on the other direction, seemingly defying several laws of physics :wink: . I wasn't afraid 8O but the bike died :cry:

8. migs

migs Member

I just added some more unusual pics. I think you'll like them.

9. samsr

samsr Member

Looks like big question marks coming out of the items on the fire place mantle. I guess whatever it is is trying to figure out why those items on the fireplace are ther. Maybe there are bones of someone long past burried in there.

10. migs

migs Member

I just uploaded some more--one looks like a lasso! It's the shadow things that freak me out. Paranormal investigators call the 'shadow people'--but as you can see, they are far darker than regular shadows, and the pic on the bed shows them with a 'mist' extending out over the side. They seem two dimensional--I know that Carlos Casteneda was taught that the brujos/diableros called them 'mud shadows'. They are predatory opportunists, and feed off of bioenergy 'chi' and emotional energy. I walked up to touch on on the wall (I do use caution, but my curiousity takes over my fear)... It made my hand immediately feel 'electric', and then as though it were asleep for three weeks. Again, I have no idea what this/they are, just speculation based on what I've observed and read.

11. samsr

samsr Member

I think I would have to be courious too. Pretty cool. As long as They dont go polterguist on you. Remember get out means get out.