1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale Xj650 and Xj750 forks

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by William Thompson, Sep 19, 2019.

1. William Thompson

William Thompson Active Member

I have a set of 1981 XJ650 forks (upper and lower parts together) for sale. Good condition, straight, no pitting. I took them off to upgrade the front end on my bike to a 750 front end for the dual disk set up. They come with a brake caliper if you want it, otherwise I'll take it off. They didn't leak when I had them on the bike.

$35 for all of it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also have a set of 1982 XJ750 upper forks for sale. These came off a barn find bike that was in sad shape. I tried to refinish them with 2000 grit sandpaper and superglue and got them looking good, but they leaked pretty bad. If you know how to fix them, have at it. I got one season out of them before replacing them with new old stock parts I found on ebay. They are straight, but they do leak without some kind of refinishing.

$5

I don't know what either of these will cost to ship, but I can find out if anyone is interested. They are decently hefty so I would guess in the range of $20+. I'm open to offers if you think they are worth a little less than I do. Pictures available on request.

2. joejr2

joejr2 Active Member Premium Member

I'm looking for an xj650 fork emblem "yamaha" silver with black letters

3. William Thompson

William Thompson Active Member

Sorry, that bit stayed on my bike.