1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ Seca NOS Silver Luggage

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by LeanGuy, Aug 24, 2019.

1. LeanGuy

LeanGuy New Member

Acquired this NOS luggage years ago in a swap but have not found time to put it on and finally decided I really don't need it on my Seca so want to pass it on to someone who could use it. Items still have protective tape on them and are in excellent shape. Left bag does have a scratch about 1/2 inch long in the paint. There are a few other minor scuffs but those should buff out. I have the installation instructions but no hardware except for the plastic mounting bracket. I've never found one not broken (as this one is) so had planned to repair and strengthen it. Have the bag liner with one saddlebag. Asking $250 obo plus shipping. Will be happy to work with buyer to find best shipping/cost solution. Can supply more photos as needed.

Attached Files:

2. LeanGuy

LeanGuy New Member

Would really like to see someone get some use out of these parts to please make an offer if interested. I live in the St. Louis area so pickup could be arranged if that would work.

3. LeanGuy

LeanGuy New Member

Need to clean out my storage area, so this luggage is free to anyone who would like it. It is in great shape and it would be good to see it in service as intended.

4. kerriskandiesinc

kerriskandiesinc Active Member

Err.....

I would love to have these, but I'd also like to pay you for them, but are you open to offers?

Could you email me at radarjones@icloud.com