1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

81 650 maxim

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Hambone84, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Hambone84

Hambone84 New Member

Have a 81 650 maxim for sale. Clean Title in hand.

Frame has some holes in it and the rear fender mount is busted; but the tires are fairly fresh, motor (needs valve shims adjusted) , and driveshaft are solid. Need to sell since I’m moving and don’t have the time to work on it due to work. Was going to bob it out but my loss is your gain.
    In Houston Texas. Let me know if you are interested in a project/parts bike. Put pictures on of the frame damage and of the bike.

Attached Files:

2. Minimutly

Minimutly Well-Known Member

It has possibilities, very similar to my maxim when I bought it - half butchered. It's not for me, wrong side of the pond, but you need to state your price? I paid £110 for mine, have spent three times that in parts and ten times that in time...

3. joejr2

joejr2 Active Member Premium Member

That looks like a 650 seca engine. I'm staring at one in my garage right now. Must be a seca frame too , Maxim parts patched onto it. Am I wrong ?