1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Wanted Seca 550 Fairing Bracket

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by ralden96, Jul 4, 2022.

1. ralden96

ralden96 Member

Hoping someone has a piece they would be willing to part with. Picked up an 82 seca. It came with a less than perfect faring that had been removed sometime in the past. The previous owner saved the mounting parts but could not find one of the top brackets that goes around the fork tube when I picked it up. Part number is 4u8-28366-00-00. Only looking for one side. Thanks for any help.

2. chacal

chacal Moderator Moderator Supporting Vendor Premium Member

We have a good used condition bracket set that you are seeking, please write and I'll respond back with pricing, shipping, and payment options, thanks.

HCP6346-VGU OEM fairing mounting fork tube CLAMP BRACKETS, contains both the A and B sides of the brackets, fits either side, for all XJ550 Seca fairings. Very good used condition, use 2 per fairing. Item #10 in the factory parts diagram. Each:
    $

3. Andrew Nichols

Andrew Nichols Active Member

There's a whole 550 Seca for sale in Litchfield, MN for $500 (Facebook Marketplace).

4. ralden96

ralden96 Member

Figured I would try bumping this again. Anyone have a top bracket (actually two pieces) that goes around the fork tube to mount the fairing that they would part with? Part number is 4u8-28366-00-00. Thanks.

5. 4nik8r

4nik8r Member

I might have these 2, somewhere in my parts bin. I'll check this weekend

6. 4nik8r

4nik8r Member

Yep, got 'em. I have both sides - the two-piece one (4U8-28366-00-00) and the one-piece one with the tang in the middle (4U8-28367-00-00). PM me if interested, but be warned that the international shipping cost, even for a small part like this, may be a deal-breaker.

7. ralden96

ralden96 Member

I am interested, will msg you! Thanks.

8. 4nik8r

4nik8r Member

Just to let you know I have not forgot about you; I've been dealing with deaths in my family and other more pressing things but I'll still get you those brackets if you are interested.

9. ralden96

ralden96 Member

Yes I am still interested. Fully understand there are more improtant things.