1. Some members were not receiving emails sent from XJbikes.com. For example: "Forgot your password?" function to reset your password would not send email to some members. I believe this has been resolved now. Please use "Contact Us" form (see page footer link) if you still have email issues. SnoSheriff

    Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

XJ 900 Seca Kick Stand

Discussion in 'XJ Technical Chat' started by scjaws, May 26, 2006.

  1. scjaws

    scjaws New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Prescott, AZ
    Would someone with an XJ 900 measure their kick stand from pivot to foot. I think the one on mine is too short and I'd like to know for sure.

    Also if anyone would be willing to take a pic of how their cut off switch is rigged to their side stand I would be most grateful. My switch and side stand are about 4 inches apart.
     
  2. aztech

    aztech New Member

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Western US
    I have a 1983 euro version XJ900. Looks like its right at 9"s. Hope this helps. I was going to take a picture but I don't believe I have a cut off switch. If I do it is not working. I do know that as my son and I both have started it in first and had to catch the thing.
     

Share This Page