1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Anyone put on an Electrosport gauge package?

Discussion in 'XJ Modifications' started by Blackhammer, May 14, 2008.

1. Blackhammer

Blackhammer Member

The electrosport is a magnetic bolt ran through the wheel. It is pouring down rain today, so I will submit a picture when the weather is better. I ziptied the sensor to the fork, as you will see.

On the matter of the gas gauge, I have the Yamaha service manual. It has an electrical schematic that is in several pages. It shows the Green wire coming from the fuel sensor. At the end of the 750 section, it has another electrical schematic. It shows the Green/white wire coming from the fuel sensor. I hooked up green and always showed full. I put in 3 1/2 gal to fill her up and then moved the connection to the Green/White wire. Now I show empty. Does anyone else know what wire they used?????

Thanks

2. maximmonster

maximmonster Member

electrosport has a speedo pick up adaptor that fits my xj700 so no need for magnetic pick up.....though im not sure how different the 82 xj750 speed pickup is on the front tire....
    i just placed the order for mine...acewell 2800 S4 i think is the modlel number...