1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.
SnoSheriff
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2023
Featured Threads:
Showcase Items:
Birthday:
September 7
Home Page:

Share This Page

SnoSheriff

Site Owner, Male, from MB, CAN

Staff Member Administrator

server migration is complete May 5, 2018

SnoSheriff was last seen:
Jan 17, 2023
    1. Marchy750
      Marchy750
      Apologies SnoSheriff but why ant i message you direct for Site issues or im missing somethnig
    2. Deno
      Deno
      I am looking for the bolts and washers, for clutch on my 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim, I have the discs,plates, springs and gasket all I need are the Bolts and Washers for it, do you know were I could possibly order those things, thanks
    3. Deno
      Deno
      Hello I am having trouble sending a message about parts I need and it said to contact an administrator
    4. malibooman
      malibooman
      I need to buy a new starter for my 1985 xn750xn.
    5. Spork91
      Spork91
      Hello! I was wondering why I can't post? It wouldn't let me, saying it was too "spam like"?
    6. Ed121
      Ed121
      Hi! Can you help me find a wiring diagram for the left handle to connect the horn, turn signal for a 82 yamaha xj650 maxim?
      Appreciate it. Can't get to the main manual website any longer, says it can't be found, only takes me to the forums. How can I post to the forums?
      Eds121
    7. XJMeta
      XJMeta
      Hey SnoSheriff! Nice to meet someone from MB in here!
    8. Dwmadsen
      Dwmadsen
      My attempt to post a technical question was denied because it was “spam like”.
    9. Xjriderstevo
      Xjriderstevo
      Hey, can you or do you know someone who can help me with finding carbs, thanks
      1. David Luttrell
        David Luttrell
        what is the problem w yours?
        Nov 8, 2021
    10. DADSGETNDOWN
      DADSGETNDOWN
      Hi There SnoSheriff, I seen you have a sale on 1981 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim Clutch Basket, do you have any more ? mine is 1983, pretty sure all the xj550's are all the same. I really only need bushings, but apparently they don't exist.
    11. onechance151
      onechance151
      Is there anyone able to help me find a petcock for a 1982 xj650 Seca. From Saskatchewan. Thanks
      1. Simmy
        Simmy
        I have one (or 2) you can have but it will require rebuilding. If you have one now which leaks just order the rebuild kit from XJ4ever.
        Mar 11, 2021
    12. craig187
      craig187
      Starter Motor does spin counter clock wise
    13. craig187
      craig187
      Hi, Changed the brushes on my starter motor ,I bench tested it and the rotation is clockwise is that correct ?
      XJ 750
    14. Blackbird
      Blackbird
      Hi, this site has always been very slow for me to the point it is almost useless. Any idea as to why?
      Thanks
      1. Simmy
        Simmy
        post what ever you need discussed in the Technical Forum.
        you will be answered immediately.
        Nov 24, 2020
    15. Marchy
      Marchy
      Hello sir I’m in Calgary your services will be a plenty full

Currently looking for a fuel sensor for 84 xj750rl
    16. Nettleship
      Nettleship
      Hello, I tried to post on the technical section and it said I was spam like?
    17. HappyFeet
      HappyFeet
      Hello, I tried to make a thread on the Technical section. It won't let me post because it says it "spam like", it told me to contact administrator
      1. Dwmadsen
        Dwmadsen
        We’re you able to get this issue resolved? I am having the same issue and looking for a solution.
        Feb 16, 2022
    18. JCH
      JCH
      How do i change my user name ?
      1. SnoSheriff
        SnoSheriff
        I sent you a message. Check your Inbox for more info...
        Apr 28, 2020
    19. JCH
      JCH
      Would like to become a Premium Member
    20. Brady0903
      Brady0903
      Hi im having some difficulty posting a thread, i get the classic spam-like or inappropriate content error. The thread is just a bit long, it’s a story that’s all
      1. Dwmadsen
        Dwmadsen
        We’re you able to get this issue resolved? I am having the same issue and looking for a solution
        Feb 16, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    September 7
    Home Page:
    https://www.XJBikes.com

Signature