1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

82 Maxim 650

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by newtome82, Dec 12, 2012.

1. newtome82

newtome82 New Member

Got this on trade for an old truck. Found a good deal on something bigger and newer. My loss Your gain. Runs good after a few minute warmup. New Parts include the infamous carb joints and gaskets, carbs rebuilt and synced, heads and compression checked, plugs, tires are newer, Oil, Filter, Air Filter. Just enuff to get it running again. Didn't want to sink alot in it, cuz I knew I wouldn't keep it long. The bad is paint is a little rough (not bad for original), grips are worn (they look aftermarket as far as I can tell), front forks leak a little (oil and air, pump them up every two weeks or so), needs a really good bath and some TLC. Would really like to 1300, but of course everything is negotiable. Got about a grand tied up in it with trade and parts and labor. So, bring offers to the table, but please don't be stupid. Will get pics up this weekend sometime.