1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale '83 XJ 650 Seca PNW

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by Wake-A-Seca, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Wake-A-Seca

Wake-A-Seca New Member

Runs well thanks to Church of Clean inspired carburetor rebuild, gas tank cleaned & coated with manual petcock. New battery, fresh oil & filter. Second owner, always garaged with 1932 miles. $3250 cash no trades
    prefer local sale to good home. This is pretty dang nice! IMG_1563.jpg IMG_1560.jpg IMG_1561.jpg IMG_1562.jpg IMG_1567.jpg IMG_1564.jpg

Fuller56, Oblivion and Franz like this.
  2. Oblivion

Oblivion Active Member

My eyes literally bugged out at that mileage! Good luck w/ the sale, she's a beaut!

3. Wake-A-Seca

Wake-A-Seca New Member

Thank you. Finding this & bringing it back to life has been pretty magical, not effortless. I am thinning the fleet to pay off mortgage.

4. Fuller56

Fuller56 Well-Known Member

Cary, NC (winter) Harpursville, NY (summer)
    Geez.... that is a pretty one. Nicely done. If you sell to a local buyer you will be seeing it around and while that can be nice it will make you crazy. Thinking about letting it get away from you.

5. Wake-A-Seca

Wake-A-Seca New Member

A local sale would be simpler. There is plenty going on to keep me busy. I am so happy to reach this point.

6. Wake-A-Seca

Wake-A-Seca New Member

Sold to a knowledgeable buyer so it is off to a new home. Thanks to this forum & the church of clean to wake that Seca from a long slumber!

Huntchuks, short_circutz and Oblivion like this.