1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Carb Clinic in VA??

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by lostboy2, Feb 15, 2012.

1. lostboy2

lostboy2 Member

Just wondering if anyone in VA is planning on doing a carb clinic anytime this year? I have done mine a time or two but I would like to go to one of these to learn more. Just wondering if anyone in the state knew of one or planning one. I would be interested if so.

2. iwingameover

iwingameover Active Member

I'd probably make the trip if it's when it's a bit warmer outside.

I've had one at my place near baltimore and there is usually one up in Allentown, PA in august.

3. SLKid

SLKid Active Member

I'm livin in Woodbridge. 2 hours away from jsut about anything in VA. I'd take a trip and help out

4. lostboy2

lostboy2 Member

I'm not too far from Woodbridge. The only thing is I do not have the room for it here at my house in my little building, but would be willing to drive to one. SLKid we need to get together and ride some time. Even if we just meet somewhere and go from there. I have got my carbs off right now and am going to go through them anyway. I also got to adjust my vales or check them anyway. I have never done that yet on my bike. Have you done that? If so, would you be willing to lend me some knowledge?

5. SLKid

SLKid Active Member

Hells to the yes. Done both multiple times. You can; call, PM, or I can come by some Tues or Weds morning. I think I've actually got some shims somewhere
    I've got a storage unit bout 2 minutes from my apartment I do all my work in. Or if I have to right in the parking lot
    -Chris
    757-237-2416

6. geeae85

geeae85 New Member

New to the community, just bought an 85 XJ700. I would like to attend the next carb clinic. I just got the bike running, but it could still use some more work. This is my first bike, I am learning everything out of the manual, and some help from a friend. I really like to see if I can get some help to get this bike running the way it should.

7. geeae85

geeae85 New Member

If there are any members here in the richmond area that could recommend a place to just look over the bike and tell me what I need to do, that would be great too.