1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Dayton ohio anyone?

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by 213chrisp, Jul 18, 2011.

1. 213chrisp

213chrisp Member

I know i registered on the google maps link
    http://www.xjbikes.com/dfmaps/oper=Show ... _id=1.html

and noticed a few people were near me,,,
    and poundered the idea maybe i can organize a meeting we can all meet up and go for a small ride around the area just ouside dayton/cincinnati area or something. even could possiably do a columbus just depends on who all can attend.

Only issue right now for me would be i cant do highway because of my temp driving lisences so i have to do back roads which is why i thinking a ride out to huston woods and back would be good little trip , not too far away and get to ride around a good state park, enjoy some water and drive em back home.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

2. SecaRob

SecaRob Member

213, I am just down the road from you roughly 10 miles north of Cincinnati (tri-county area).

Hueston Woods would be a good ride or maybe a ride over to Brookville In.

I am booked for the next couple of weeks but would be interested in getting together for a ride. I think there is a member over in Amelia (Moosedoggy) that we might be able to get out as well

3. aSECAwrencher

aSECAwrencher Member

Dayton, OH here. Definately looking for some company. Have a great shop for these types of machines in the area. Get in touch.

4. Scotland333

Scotland333 Member

I'm in the Dayton area as well and would like to get out to do a meetup/ride. Unfortunately, my bike is out of commission at the moment.

5. tuba6869

tuba6869 Member

im not from dayton but my buddy lives near there, if this would ever be a ride i would be interested

6. aSECAwrencher

aSECAwrencher Member

I suspect that I'm about two to three weeks off from my third gear rebuild. What's up with your 550, Scotland333? Need help or waiting for funds??

7. Scotland333

Scotland333 Member

Hey SecaWrencher appreciate the offer, I'm just in the process of performing some overdue maintenance. I had to overhaul the front braking system, replace the fork seals and now I'm in the midst of replacing my carb fuel line o-rings. I have a couple more basic things to do once I get it back up and running like vacuum sync and a possible starter repair.