1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

For Sale - 1983 XJ 550 Maxim

Discussion in 'For Sale, Trade/Swap, Wanted' started by CMoney, Feb 23, 2012.

1. CMoney

CMoney Member

I bought this bike with the intention of fixing it up (PO had it in pieces). I put it back together but never got it running right. I've since harvested the carbs.

So... It's a mostly complete bike, engine spins, the electrical works, and there are about 10.5k miles on the odometer.

Asking $185. I'm moving and I can't take it with me. I'm in Dayton, Ohio and willing to deliver for an additional fee.

Attached Files:

2. lostboy2

lostboy2 Member

I might be interested in that one. I live in Crimora, VA. What was you thinking about delivery?

3. CMoney

CMoney Member

For delivery I have a truck and ramps, but that's quite a hike out to Crimora. To be honest, it would not be cheap for me to drive all that way. If you're still interested, or know a good motorcycle carrier you'd like to use, send me a PM and we can hash out the details.

Thanks,
    C

4. moellear

moellear Member

still available C$ ?? is this a Seca or Maxim?

quick glance would tell me its a maxim because of the round headlight but idk. its getting late for this early-riser