1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality. Click HERE to proceed.

Friday the 13th part two

Discussion in 'Eastern US and Canada' started by lostboy, Mar 6, 2009.

1. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

The second friday the 13 is coming. Roll call! Who is going this time. I will go if the pin stripping is done this weekend and if the weather is good.

2. bigfitz52

bigfitz52 Well-Known Member Premium Member

It's only about 120 or so miles for me but the high predicted is 31F.

My 'nads are too old for that.

I will be taking the Nort to the CVMG rally in Paris in June tho. My daughter might ride the '81 over too. http://www.cvmg.ca/Events?eventId=33857 ... entDetails

Any of you hosers wanna catch up in PD for a brewski when the weather's nice, that might be different... I prefer to take the ferry at Marine City, which lands at Sombra. Detroit and Port Huron TOO busy.

3. Altus

Altus Active Member

Even if the weather cooperates I'm not going to be ready - and more importantly, my bike won't be - for next friday - hope it's good for everyone though.

Fitz - that sounds kind of interesting -- keep us updated about your timetable as it gets closer, would love to meet for some riding and beverages

4. lostboy

Fitz,I to plan on going to the Paris CVMG. We could meet and have a bunch of 550's represented. Keep in touch.

5. Stamplicker

Stamplicker Member

Hopefully hitting this Friday, (weather permitting), suppose to be down to 1C on thrusday, haven't even looked to see what Friday will be yet. And that paris CVMG looks cool too!!

"Changing the Freak'n Valve Cover gasket this week"=\

6. lostboy

Looks too cold for me it snowed today. Besides my body work is not done yet. If anyone is brave enough to go please post a report. Thanks.

7. Stamplicker

Stamplicker Member

Well Bro and I tried... Made it as far as alymer, but the digits and netheregions had diiferent opinions of how warm it really was out. Needless to say, didn't make it out on the bikes.. but heading out shortly in the cager to check it out. =-)

8. lostboy

I saw more bikes today than last PD13 but it was cold and there was a lot of dirt and salt on the road from the snow. Stamplicker you’re a braver man then me. We will try for November but it will probabley be cold then. I like the idea of meeting up at the Pairs Vintage Bike show.

9. Altus

Altus Active Member

My bike's still in pieces, but if anyone made it I'd sure like to hear a rally report!

10. Galamb

Galamb Member

Still have mine in the garage winterized and in pieces. Been waiting for my valve cover gasket for a week now and they were coming from Canada.
    150 Km would have been a cold ride. And don't know how my old bones would take it. :)
    lostboy- When is the Paris Vintage Bike show?

11. Stamplicker

Stamplicker Member

12. Hack

Hack Member

I made it down for the first time, but admit that with the weather forecast I opted for the cage. Quite the event. Saw one blue Seca 750 near the beach. Does it belong to anyone here?